7~ Happy Birthday

Today is da Bae Roc 16 birthday! Turn down for waaaa!! Happy birthday boo.

-------------------------------------------------

*skipping the date sorry*

*next day*

Seana Pov~

The date with Trey was soo much fun. We went to the movie then to his house to chill. It wasn't much but I like chilling with him he's so laid back.

Today is Trey birthday he wants me to come over and chill with him then his friends come over and we all chill. It's now five so I started to get ready I wore skinny jeans,a nike "Just do it" shirt and vans. I put my hair in a pony tail because I didn't want to sweat it out.

After I finish getting dressed I left my house I already asked my parents can I go and they said yes. My sister was going to come a little later tho. Once I got to his house I rung the door knob and he answered.

When I say he looks good that's an understatement he looked fine. He has on a white shirt, bleached jeans and brown Doc. Martins and a gold chain.

Roc Pov~

I was straighten up my house for when Seana comes. I'm happy agreed to come because I didn't think she would. When I finish cleaning I heard someone ring my door bell. When I opened the door she looked like she was in a daze.

"You can stare all or you can take a picture you choose" I told her she laughed.

"what the fuck ever" she said then walked in.

We were just gonah chill and that's it .

When she sat on the couch I went to my room to get some weed.

"Seana do you smoke?" I asked her as I started to crush up the weed.

"No but I can roll it if you want me to" she said she can roll. That has to be one of the sexiest things, a girl that can roll but don't smoke.

"ok here" I handed her the weed and stuff.

She rolled they shit like a fucking pro. That made me like her even more.

"How do you know how to roll?" I asked her because she did it so well

"my bestfriend smokes and he taught me how to roll" that makes since.

Seana Pov~

Trey asked me to roll his blunt so I did. I know how to roll because my bestfriend smokes alot and he taught me how to.

"ok I finish" I handed him his neatly rolled blunts. I'm proud to say I rolled those.

"thank you,these shits look nice af" he told me

"I know" after that he started to smoke them. I dont mind when people smoke around me unless its ciggerates I hate ciggerates.

He inhaled the blunt and blew the smoke out his mouth. That is so sexy, I Looove when boys blow the smoke out there mouth. I find that sexy af! on G.

"want to try something?" he asked me

"yea" I told him.

"ok open your mouth" I did what he told me he then took a drag from his blunt and blew it in my mouth I inhaled it.

"Why didn't you just ask me to do a bridge with you?" I asked him and laughed.

"I want sure if you knew what that was hahaha"

"well now you know"

Someone rung the doorbell he opened the door and Prod walked in.

"Hey Prod" I said to him.

"Hey Seana" he said back.

"Prod can you take a picture for me" Trey asked prod.

"of what? It better not be gay haha" he told Trey

"no it's not" he told Prod

"ok" he told Trey.

"Sasha do the bridge with me again" he asked me.

"ok" I told him we did the bridge and Prod took a picture of it.

" That picture came out sexy af" Trey said to me and Prod.

I'm not gonna lie that picture was sexy.

"Can you send it to me please? Can I upload it to IG?" I asked him because I don't know if he has any girl or hoes I don't know about.

" If you want to, I'ma post it too" he told me.

Roc Pov~

After Prod came I asked him to take a picture of me and Seana doing the bridge, it came out sexy af. A Couple minutes later everyone else showed up. We just smoked while Seana rolled for the rest of the night. We payed on the Xbox too. This was one chill birthday, the best one.

--------------------------------------------------

I had to write a chap for Le boo Roc birthday lol.

Comment

Vote