Chapter.14

I was grabbing an outfit while Harry was in the shower. I managed to lay out some jeans and a nice white sweater that I'd wear with converse.

"Is it cold outside ?" Harry asked standing next to me in his towel.

"It's a little chilly out" I said.

"Hm" he hummed and kissed my temple.

"So are we not going to talk about last night..."

"Which part ? The cake, cuddling, or the sex cause I remember the whole night" he asked.

"The last one" I said.

"Alright well what do you want to talk about ?" he asked.

"I just wanna know what that means, I mean were not even together and we already-

"I thought you said you weren't scared anymore" he said standing inches away from me.

"I'm not" I said.

He smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

"I'm gonna go, yeah" I said turning and making my way to shower.

All I could think about was him and everything that happened last night. I could still feel his lips on my skin, his curly hair tickling my neck. I could still hear his low groans in my ear. My eyes fluttered shut as I began to relive last night. His hands softly caressing my body, the warmth of his chest radiating on my skin. The way he and I were tangled up in my sheets ju-

"Love are you alright ? You're taking quite long" my thoughts were interrupted by Harry calling for me.

"Um y-yeah just a minute !"

I quickly finished my shower and got out wrapping myself in a towel before going back out to my room.

"You okay ?" He asked his hand resting on my back.

"Yep I'm fine" I said happily.

He smiled and I made my way back to the bathroom to change into my clothes and finish getting ready which I managed to do in 30 minutes.

"Alright I'm just going to get Heavenly ready and then we can leave" I said making my way out of my room.

I walked out to see Heavenly on the couch with Bo dressed and ready to go. She was in the cutest yellow dress, her hair in two pig tails, and a smile on her face.

"Oh Bo you didn't have to-

"There's a change of clothes in her bag I know you don't like for her to play and get her dresses dirty. So I grabbed some shorts and a shirt for her. Oh and her cute little baby converse." Bo said interrupting me.

"Thank you Bo" I said smiling at my sister as Harry came out of the room.

"Ready girls ?" He asked grabbing two packed picinic baskets.

"Yep we are good to go" I said picking up Heavenly.

"Alright let's go" He said opening the door for us.

I heard voices and a series of snapping noises. "This is gonna be an interesting day"