Chapter 30

I walk towards him and climb into bed. "Can we watch a movie baby?" I ask Ryan sweetly. "Of course hun what movie do you want to watch?" Ryan asked. "We can watch Ted." I say to him. "Yeah! That sounds good." He said. I get up from bed and walk towards the kitchen and find some popcorn I put it in the microwave and punch in 3 minutes. 

I look around the kitchen and find a plastic bowl, and two glass cups. I head towards the fridge and and I find some Guinness beer, beck's beer, some coca-cola, and water. "Babe? What do you want to drink?" I call out from the kitchen. "Uh get me some soda babe I can't really drink alcohol while I have to take painkillers." He says jokingly. I grab another glass and find a platter, two glasses with the soda, fill the other one with water, and place everything on the platter. 

I decide to pretend I was a waitress and walk professionally back into the room. I place the platter on the night stand. "Here you go sir." I say to him sweetly. "Well well well. Looks like I'm gonna have to give you a bigger tip." Ryan says winking at me and I giggle. I climb up on the bed and we start to watch the movie. 

After the movie was over I grab two painkillers and hand them to Ryan. "Thanks babe." He swallows both pills and drinks the entire glass of water and falls asleep. His phone goes off and I answer it. 

"Hello?" 

"Uhhh hi is Ryan there?" 

"Yes. But Ryan is sleeping. Who am I speaking to?" 

"This is his stepmother and you are?"

"Oh hello Mrs. Tedder, this is Kimberly Ryan's girlfriend." 

"Oh hello sweetie so finally glad to speak to you." 

"I'm glad to speak to you too." 

"How's my son doing?" 

"Errr actually he broke his arm after trying to do a stunt for a music video so he just took some painkillers and fell asleep."

"What? Is he okay?" 

"Yes Mrs. Tedder he's okay he'll be out of that cast in no time." 

"Oh okay honey when he wakes up tell him his stepmom called him." 

"Yes, I'll make sure of that."

"And Kimberly?" 

"Yes, Mrs. Tedder?" 

"Thank you for loving my son and taking care of him." 

"Well you're son is a wonderful and talented young man." 

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I hang up the phone and climb up to bed and drift to sleep. I woke up several hours later to a knock on the door. I grab some shorts and walk to the door. "Hey guys what's up?" I say as it was Brent, Eddie, Zach, and Drew at the door. "Hey Kimberly." They all say as they walk in and hug me. "Come in and sit in the living room though Ryan is sleeping." I say as I head into the kitchen to get them drinks. "Would you guys like a beer?" I ask and they all said yes. I walk out with five beers and them four of them to each of the guys. "Thanks."

They all said. "Actually we came here to talk to you." Said Drew. "Oh? What about?" I ask in surprise. "Okay you know how Ryan went out in public and said that you guys are dating right?" Said Zach. "Right." I answer back. "Now the tabloids are going to be on all of us especially you and Ryan." Said Eddie concerned. "We just want you guys to be careful with what you say around cameras or with what you post on twitter, Facebook, and Instagram etc." continued Brent.

"Guys you have nothing to worry about." Said Ryan standing by the door. "Hi honey, how's your arm?" I say to him sweetly. "Doesn't hurt as much as before." He says as he sits next to me. "Guinness huh?" He says to me as I take a sip from the bottle. I smile at him. "I thought you were more of a wine girl." He says chuckling at me. "I am but only on occasions. I'd rather drink beer or bourbon or vodka." I say to him slyly. "Again where have you been all my life." He says.