CHAPTER ONE

AUTHOR's NOTES

Annyeong, readers!
Thank you for reading this fanfic!
Actually I've made a fanfic but then it's gone
I've lost more than 5000 words (ToT)
Actually I'm not really good at making friends in social media
So I'm sorry if all of this time I'm just being a silent reader
But now I'm willing to change it since I'm making fanfics too
So now please enjoy
Don't forget to vote and comment, kay~

× × ×

"Ni kkumul ttaraga like breaker
Buseojindaedo oh better
Ni kkumul ttaraga like breaker
Muneojindaedo oh dwiro daranajima never~"

"Ahh... 5 more minutes..." A boy groaned loudly while covering his head with his pillow as he rolled on his bed and layed on his stomach.

He tried to reach his phone but he just couldn't seems to reach it. Uncovering his head, he huffed loudly as he opened his eyes slightly.

He grabbed his phone and turn off the alarm, rubbing his eyes slowly as he checked the date and time.

Monday, 07.00 AM.

He yawned and scratched his head when suddenly his eyes widen in shock and he eyed his phone once again.

"WHAT THE一I'M LATE ON MY FIRST DAY!!!" He screamed hysterically and jumped off of his bed.

He ran to the bathroom and took a really quick shower. After awhile he finally finished showering and he picked some random outfits.

He dried his body quickly with the towel and wore a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black jeans, and a black and white varsity jacket.

He combed his black hair with his fingers quickly and grabbed his phone, head set, wallet, and his black backpack.

Running to the kitchen, he drank a glass of water and then ran into the front door.

He quickly wore a pair of black and white converse high cut and went outside his apartment. He locked the door and quickly slid down the stairs railings.

He started to run again as he reached the lowest level and checked the time on his phone.

07.15 AM

DAMN! I'M SOOO DEAD!

He ran faster and finally reached the school after minutes that seems like forever.

He was sweating and panting really hard as he reached the principal office.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself as he wiped his sweat on his face away.

He straightened his shirt and knocked the door and waited for awhile. He then heard someone said, "Come in." and grabbed the door knob and opened it slowly.

He went inside the office and bowed 90° immediately as he said, "A-Anyeonghasaeyo."

The principal nodded and eyed him as he said, "You are the new transferee, right?"

He nodded and said, "Ne." The principal motioned him to come near him and gave him the schedule.

He took it and thanked the principal as he bowed and left the office. He ran along the empty corridor and found the classroom.

He knocked the door 3 times and opened it as he heard someone said, "Come in."

He went inside the classroom after he closed the door behind him and he could feel everyone's staring at him and he could hear some people whispering.