No more cookies and milk eeww

She told me she was attending Jou-an high!! I was so danm happy I was gonna have more time to stare at that ass ahahah. I said well great cuzz I could show you around I hope we have classes together. She said cool awesome while taking a little box out of the truck. I  took three big ones and we went upstairs. We did that for about 1hour and then stoped because we were to hot. She ask me if I wanted some lemonade or some Ice tea. I said ice tea cause I love it.

Ezana's point of view

I went to the kitchen to get us some ice tea, I love ice tea!!Anyways I was so hot and that was also the reason why I was warring my Jordan sports bra when Luke came in. If I wasn't so fat then I wouldn't mind being in a sports bra in front of a nigga. So I took the two cups of ice tea and went to my room and came back to a shirt less Luke!!! This niggas back was so muscular and he has a nice ass to. I was staring just like he was in till he turned around. He smirked and said "do you like what you see?" I blushed I couldn't help my self. I answered "I could have asked you the same question." He then took the cup of ice tea and started drinking while sitting on the bed. I couldn't stop thinking of his abs and that perfect body. But that's only making me hotter so my forehead started getting a bit moist he realised and said" if you are so hot then why dont you take your shirt of again you Will feel better and so will I" he said with a weird smile."I'll be okay" I said playfully pushing him. "So are you done drinking?" He asked "yeah" I answered putting my cup on the desk he did the same then he said "let's go" I didn't move I was so hot so I layed on the bed and said " go a head ill goin you latter" I put my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. But then I feel Luke pick me up and throw me on his sholders. Then he said"we got work to do ma" I can't believe he is strong enough to hold mo omfg!! But it's the first time someone has ever held me so I was kind of scared and started screaming!!
Lukes pov
I was headed down stairs with her on my shoulder. She was screaming I didn't really mind until I herd her say "I'm way to fat just put me down all ready!!" I reached down stairs and put her down and said "now why the hell would you say that?" "Because that's what everyone says even my mama when she is drunk or high... So looking in the mirror I figured it was true" she answerd while putting her head down. She looked so sad. "Well you know what?" I said while lifting her head up with my index finger "your perfect". I then started walking towards the truck. We got all the boxes we put some in her room, other in the kitchen and you know pretty much everywhere, you know how moving in goes. It was some time in the afternoon and we were done. So I went to Ezana's room put my shirt back on and took out my phone. I unlocked it and ask her to put in her number and told he I would do the same in her phone. She then gave me her phone and I put my number in and put my name in as"the nigga that make me extra hot💦💦👅" I didn't know a phone that could take all those characters. Anyway she handed me back my phone I told her I was leaving and she said"thanks a lot for your help..." "Luke" I said. "Yeah Luke that" "no problem anytime, just texte me if you need me" she nodded then closed the door. I went a cross the street and went straight to my room. I went past the kitchen looking at Ezana's mom realizing that her eyes are red because she was high like Ezana said. When I went to my room I saw a text. I got all excited and shit cuzz I thought it was Ezana... But no it was one of my hoes Anny. I forgot that that was even alive. The text said" Daddy, I miss you and my cookie needs milk👅🍪🍼" eeww what the fuck does that even mean danm. The thing is she is kind of my main hoe so she kinda think she my girl. I texted her back" I'm at my mama's house I'll text you when I can Anny"
Ezana's pov
I was looking threw Luke's Facebook friends to see if I knew anybody. Cuzz some people I knew in 5-6th grade moved here to Jou-an. I stop on this Anny girl and I remember her. She used to be my main bully always calling me fat bitch and shit. She used to pull my hair, spit on me throw dirt at me and all kinds of things. Shit in a few days we will meet again... I hope she forgot me

***************************************************************
Ooooww Anny is a thot!! 😂
Don't forget to comment and vote yall