Fuck that bully ass hoe!

Ezana do you know Anny? He asked me. Um ya I do. I answerd. So yall friends? He asked with a smile. No!!... She didn't like me... And you know what neither do I! I said loudly. Oh, so on a scale of 1 to 10 how made would you be if she was here in 4 mins? He said stupidly. What!? I screamed while taking my phone and leaving his room. Before I can even put my hand on the door nob he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He looked me in the eyes and said" I told her I had to talk to her,you know so I can make it clear that I don't want her hoe ass anymore.And she said we can talk now because I'm just around the corner getting something to eat. I then said no it's okay we can talk later. And she just texted me I'll be at your place in 5 mins I'll take the food to go so we can eat together" I didn't know what to do I didn't want to see her she used to bully me and I think if she sees me again it will start all over again. Luke I don't want to see her she's mean to me. I said " don't worry Ezana I'm ju-" he gets cut of by the door bell" my heart starts pounding. Come on he says will pulling me with him down the stairs and to the door. He opened the door and she said " hey bae, I got us some food..." Luke moved and then she saw me she then said" but I didn't know you owned a fat cow because I could have bought 2 super sized meals for her, I don't even know if it would have been enough" You dumb ass hoe what are you talking about Luke screamed, it scared me. "Oh ya I know this fatass what her name... Oh right no Daddy having fatty" she said as tears started forming in my eyes. "You know what Anny you see this" he said pointing at me" this is perfection. You nothing but a hoe, the only reason why you here is because I need to tell you to leave me the fuck alone cuzz I finally found someone I want to make mine. She is beautiful and thick just like I like my honeys. I actually want to kiss her. Why you think I only let you suck my dick and I never kiss you? Because I know that you are a hoe and that you probably sucked 10 dicks before sucking mine. I only fucked you once and with a condom cause you probably got some sickness from fucking to much. You ain't ever going to talk to her like that anymore!! "He screamed oh and before you leave look he said. He grabbed me by the waisted and started kissing me I was so surprised and I didn't know what to do because it was my first kiss so I just closed my eyes and went with the flow. It seemed like we were both enjoying it but Anny didn't seem to. She just screamed "be careful she might swallow you" as she slammed the door behind her. Luke breaked up the kiss and said I'm so sorry I was just dying to do that. I was blushing so hard. "Did you really mean all those things you said about me?" I asked"of coarse I did"   He wiped the tears of my face and kissed me again. We kissed for a long time he then bit my lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him in until he grabbed my ass and I gasped a bit. He then entered his toug he continued grabbing my ass. I was so hot he started grabbing my ass and pushing it towards him really hard and I could feel his little... actually not so little friend and I was turned on and wet. After about 3 mins we stopped. He had a huge bump under his short he was just as turned on as I was. He saw me starring at his thang and said. It was just on you but I can put it in you if you want he said smirking. I tried not to blush but yall know how I get. I said no I'm ight, I'm not ready anyways. Oh okay well let's go cool of in my room he said. We went to his room he turned on the AC and talked. His bump slowly disappeared as we talked. He then asked me how many niggags I kissed before him. I looked down and said 0,none. He said you must be kidding me cause that kiss wasn't a beginners kiss seriously. Thanks you were not to bad yourself I said smiling. "You hungry ma?" He asked "Sure I can eat I answerd". We went downstairs he opened the microwave and took a plate of food out. We ate and chilled until our moms were back.
I can't believe it but I think I'm catching feelings

Luke's POV
I can't believe it but I think I'm catching feeling, actually I'm pretty sure

Anny's POV
This niggah and his cow are going to regret this!