Danm them neighbors tho!!

Luke's POV:
Its about 9h30 and mama yells:"Luke,baby wake up you told me you was gonna go help the new neighbours and the moving truck is here now go help them!!" So I got out of bed and took a 10 min shower. Now I may be going a cross the street but that doesn't mean Imma be looking like shit tho. I took a long black V neck, my army printed jeans and my black AF1's. I also put on a gold chain that I always keep on, a fake diamond earring(makes the girls go crazy) and my gold watch. As I was putting on my watch I hear mama yell:"baby aren't you done yet?" I said yaa mama I'm coming. I quickly grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. When I went downstairs a saw my mama with a short black women with long hair and a beautiful smile. But her eyes are red just like the last time I took drugs... Anyways I asked mama:" who is your friend mom?" She said:" actually she's the new neighbour. She wanted to have tea." I said:"well want do I do if the neighbour is hear?" "You can go help her daughter who is still unpacking. Put your muscles to work baby!" She said. "Ayt mama" I said as I closed the door. I went a cross the street and let myself in since the door was open. I went upstairs hoping to find the neighbours daughter. I saw a half opened door so I want in and let me tell y'all , I certainly did not regret. When a went in a saw a fine ass thick girl. She the perfect size. She didn't have a shirt she was wearing a Jordan sports bra. She has a hell of an ass that ass was so fine I was starting to get a bit hard. She was wearing high waisted army printed short and black Jordan's. I was staring at that ass for about 30 secs when she finally turned around and almost died. I think I scared her a bit. The second she saw me her eyes widen and then she quickly turned around. Looking for something in her bag giving me an other 30 seconds of that beautiful view. When she finally found what she was looking for she put it on it was a black tank top. She quickly put it on. She turned around and I finally got a chance te see that beautiful face. Light skin completion, beautiful brown eyes and beautiful huge pink plump lips. I looked a bit lower and saw those tits. OH MY LORD those tits were huge. This girl looks like the total package danm!!! So she doesn't catch me staring at her boobs I clear my throat and say:"hey cuty, my name is Luke I'm your neighbour and your moms at my house with my mama there having tae and I'm hear to help you unpack. Cuzz you know I'm pretty strong" I said showing of my muscles. She then laughed and in that second I realized that that girls is gonna be mine. After laughing shyly she then blushed. Since she is light skinned you can really see the pink on her cheeks. She said"well thanks " with an other one of thoses shy smiles. " So what do we do now?" I asked her "well we can go get my books,my decoration and my clothes from the truck." She said. "Ayt lets go then" I said. While we were going down the stairs I asked her witch school she was going to attend next week and she said...
*******************************************************************************************************
Don't forget to comment and tell me want you think. I'll be updating soon. (And yep that is Luke in case you were wondering)