Chapter 3 - I Can't Tell You!!

I don't know how to say this to them, I can kill but, do I know how to kill love? How can I do it? Ugh!!! "Zelo, are you in there?" I heard a guy and It's Key "Yeah I'm i here come in." I said then I saw him going inside my room he saw me the way I sit.

I put my feet up on the bed and I cross my hands on my waist. "What do you want?" I asked. He sat down on my bed. "Are you alright?" He finally replied but not the answer I was looking for. I slowly looked at him "Why are you asking that?" "Because I can see that in your eyes Zelo." He suddnely looked at me.

my eyes got wider but I'm not shocked "What do you mean?" I asked. "That you can't kill them." He replied. That's true, I can't but hom?! "I knew it, you really can't kill them, the one who loved you, is no other than the 5 boys and that 1 girl you love." Key said.

I can't say anything why is that? I can fell my tears started to fall. "You can't say anything right?" He asked. Then I looked away slowly "Zelo, you know they will ask you, because one of your friends already know that, that your changing." He said. Why am I listening to this guy?

I grab my hands and touching them hard, Key can see, my tear fall from my left eye Key was still looking at me "You know, if Tae, Jes, or G know;s about this, I don't know what will they do to you." He said then he suddenly stood up and left the room.

he slam the door and my eyes are wet, should I tell them? Then suddenly my phone ring again and It's from Daehyun "What?" I asked. "Yah, can you go here?" He asked. "Where?" I replied. "At the cafe where the 2 girls end up dead." He said.

"Now?" I answered. "Yupe now." He said then I answered yes I hanged up and stood up I wipe my tears and left the room I can see the others sitting of the sofa and the others are at the chair. ''Yah! I'm going some where right now so don't wait for me." I said then I slam the door to hard.

why does Daehyun want me to go out right now? I'm near at the cafe I can see Daehyun and others with...Onew and Lee Joon why are they here? "What's wron?" I suddenly came out of no where.

they were shocked. "Your fast-" "I'm near in this place so what's wrong?'' I said. Then I sat down beside with Lee Joon "There's something going on and also, there's a vampire in our school." While Himchan was talking.

my eyes got a bit wider and also Lee Joon noticed something from me "Yah, Zelo-ah are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm alright." I answered quickly "Yah, Zelo your not like this before." Onew said. "Yeah he's right, you never call us hyungs anymore what happened?" Yongguk asked. "It's nothing.'' I said. "Tell US!" The shouted. "NO!" I yelled.

It's my first time to yell at them they were shocked then I suddenly stood up "That's all we have to talk? About the vampires? And trying to kill them? Do you guys want to kill them so much?" I asked. "What do you think? Of course we want them dead and never turn again." Onew said.

I was shocked then I looked down "Zelo?" Youngjae called. "I have to go." Then I run away "ZELO!" I heard Himchan shouting but I ignored it. Then suddenly I came inside the palace "I'm back." I said then they were looking at me "That way quick." Hoya said.

"Where did you go?" Key asked. Then I looked at them but, some other vampires came and It's "Yuri, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, you guys are here." I said I can see the G Dragon, Tae and, Jes looking at me.

"He's having a question Zelo, where did you go?" Taemin asked. "Some nastly humans friends." I said. Then I went near to them "I didn't know they will be here right now." I said. "They just came Zelo then you showed up." G said. 

"Zelo, you still remember your childhood evil vampire friends right?" Jessica asked Ugh! She so annoying. "Yes Jes, please be quiet now don't let me kill you so hard." I said. Then the others were shocked what I said.

"Zelo, you don't talk like that before.'' Minho said. "He's changing guys." Hoya said. "That's good." Jonghyun smiled. "Why did you went to those nastly humans?" Taemin asked. "They called me that, they want to kill us so bad." I said. Then I looked down.

I don't know if they are shocked. "They want to kill us? Did you tell them that you are a vampire and you are the one who killed the 3 boys and girls?" Key asked. "No I didn't don't remind me.''

"Do still what them to be safe?" Hoya asked. ''No, I'm tired of them, I want to kill them very soon." I replied. Then suddenly my phone ringed and It's Onew. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "Yah! Why did you left? Were still talking about how we kill those nasty va-" I hanged up.

"Who's that?" Jonghyun asked. "It's just Onew." I said. "Onew? I thought you have 5 guy friends?" Key asked. "Nope, not anymore." I said. "How many?" Yuri asked. "7." I answered. "But I'll kill them very very soon." I said. Then I gave my death glare.