Chapter 2 - Great! Look Who's Here.

"You don't have school tomorrow right?" He asked "Yeah why?" I replied. "Since they to kill the humans in your school you only killed 3 humans and their bullies." He said so what? "Zelo you killed the 3 bullies in your school?" She asked. "Yeah, that's not your problem right? It's mine and now, their dead I'm happy about.'' I said.

"That's my Zelo, murdering those= nasty little humans." G Dragin came I looked at him "And also, he's having a good time." Taeyang said. "Yeah I am, are you going to kill those humans later?" I asked. "Of course, while we bit those humans try to find those humans in your schoo Zelo." Jessica said. "You know, I really love to kill you Jessica." I looked at her annoying eyes.

She didn't answer back that was a shock, "When's the other vampire coming?" I asked. "in 2 days." Another voice I heard I looked at the right and It's Hoya, "Hoya, why are you here?" I asked. "Oh, nothing Zelo." Ugh, Hoya, my childhood evil friend.

 "And also, is it bad to visit my best friend?" He asked. Best? Don't joke around "That was at the past Hoya." I said. Then he rolled he's at the front of me "Jes, G, Tae, what happened to my lovely friend? He's not like this before.'' What happened? I didn't change so remove your acting.

"Your right Hoya, our Zelo changed." Jessica said. "I heard your going to kill some humans from your school Zelo." He evil smiled me "Yeah so." I said. Then suddenly he went to my back I didn't move "Are you sure? Do you want to kill you know...your 5 best friends in school also your lover, Sunny." He said.

my eyes got wider I don't why. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I said if you CAN Kill them." He said. "Alright Hoya stop it now." Taeyang said.

"Zelo, are you alright with that?" G Dragon asked. Ignored it I went out side I noticed It's already night time then "What time are we going to kill them?" I asked. ''Around 7." Jessica replied. "What is it now?" I asked. "It's 6:30pm." Taeyang answered.

"Can I just leave the palace now? I heard some girls from my school are going out right now and I can hear them walking near from the cafe." I said. "Alright Zelo." G Dragon replied. "See Ya later." I said then I flied away I was looking for those girls I cover my hangs and my eyes.

"Haha..." I can hear laughter It's that way I went to the right and I saw the girls walking I went down and be normal but not to normal like in school they saw them looking at me "Omo, Zelo Oppa hello we didn't know you might go here." One in the right side girl said.

"Oppa?" The one in the middle asked I went near to them then I show them my red eyes. ''Oppa, your eyes became red." The one in left said their moving backward there's no humans in the side to watch even from the back and the front It's only me and the girls.

"Oppa, your scaring us." They said then I show my fangs. "Oppa, your ah!" I grab the girl in the middle the twos left then they stop they saw their friend dead and many blood came out "That's so yummy." I said. Then I looked at the two girls standing but near me.

"It's your turn." I said I know they can hear me one of the girl push her and I grab her and bite her. After that I saw the girl ranning. I was fallowing her two girls down and dead by me. Then I saw her standing and her way wsa blocked. 

she was crying "Don't cry." I said then she turned around and saw me. "Please, Please save my life I won't tell them your secret please, Oppa~ your the one who killed those three bullies at the school right? And you killed the last bully in school from the bathroom are you the one who's doing that?" She asked.

she was so scared I was smirking and rolling my eyes. "Very good, yes, it was me I'm the one who killed those three brats." I said. "And why are you doing this?" She asked. I take one step them she scream loudly "Yah!" I shouted.