Chapter 1 - 3 bites in 1 day...

All the vampires are already moving on....

All the human blood will be ours...

once the sun goes down, they run away...

---

I was walking to the palace we were having a confiscation about something all I don't to get in trouble from it. I opened the door wide and everybody was looking at me "What is it?" I asked. Then I walked to me sit "Zelo, you have classmates, right?" Jessica asked. "Yeah why?" I replied.

I saw her petting her bird "In your class, when It's break time, I want you to kill them." She answered then I smirked at her "Can you handle it?" She asked. Once again I smirked at her again "Are you kidding me? Of course I can, your talking to Zelo, and Zelo can kill anyone." I said with evil smile.

"Only my classmates?" I asked. "Do you want to kill thewhole people in your school?" She replied I'm a vampire of course I can kill anyone "Of course Jes, I can handle it." I said. ''Good, It's 6am already go to school." G Dragon said. 

that's it? We were just talking about my school and kill everybody? I like the sound of that. "Alright I'm going.'' I said I stood up and rushed to the school.

No One's P.O.V

Taeyang came and talk to G Dragon "Sir, are you sure he can handle to kill everybody at school? Remember he has 5 guy friends?" Taeyang asked. "It's Zelo we were talking about he can kill he's best friends." He replied.

the vampires doesn't have any mercy they wanted to kill them no one can stop them "If the other vampires came here, from this world, I'll be the leader." G Dragon said. Then everybody was looking at him "Are you joking G?" Jessica asked. "Am I?" He replied.

then G Dragon stood up "I'll be the ruler from this world and no body can kill me!" G Dragon shouted. Jessica gave him a death glare. 

from Zelo's school.

Zelo's P.O.V

I went inside the school I was looking at them humans at my sides at the front I'm so sick of them I wonder who's my first victim? I can't wait, I know if someone was alone, I'll kill them I saw other humans looking at me weirdly and their not my classmates. "Yah! What are you looking at?!" I shouted at them.

then they went near to me I forgot their bullies in this school the other humans are looking at us "What are you going to do huh? Run away?" This one is getting me sick this is going to be my first victim.

"Go on and run away." He pushes me alright I'm mad "YAH! Don't you dare push me again." I warned him then suddenly he push me again then I grab he's shirt and pulled near to me "That's it, later, at the gym just you and me no body else, you won't like it there." I said then I let him go and walked away I can see my 5 friends watching me I ignore them.

 after the class I was at the gym the lights were off and I was waiting for him like 5 minutes already finally I heard the door opened I can see a light and It's him he finally came but he was about to open the light "Yah!"  I shouted I scared him.

"You finally came, haha, I didn't know bullies can get scared of the dark." I teased and I made my evil laugh. "Why do you want to close the light?" He asked. "You afraid?" I replied "NO!" He shouted I went near to him he wasn't alone I'm not that close to him yet ''You brought your bastard friends." I said. I know they were hiding for back up.

"N-no." He lied to me, I don't like human's who laying to me "Don't lie bring them in.'' I said then the 2 of them came in "It's alright, I don't want you guys also, It's a 3 on 1." I said and I smirked. "Bring the fight." He said. 

"Sigh, you know this fight is not going to be easy." I said. "For you." The guy in the right said. ''No, for you." I said bring out my fangs and my red eyes, they can see me transforming "You-your a-a VAMPA-'' I suddenly grab him and I bit him in the neck I grab he's blood to many so he can die after I killed him he's two bastard friends were looking at me they saw blood in my mouth and saw their dead friend.

"I told It's not gonna be easy." I smiled then then they run away I went to the exit and block them from ranning. 

"No no no, you can't run from me, you guys saw it right? If you try to run away and say "Zelo is a vampire!" Haha, that's not gonna happen." I lose my evil smile and suddenly grab one in the right side after I bit this pethetic human I saw the very last one but he was free.

I hide my fangs and my red eyes I rushed out to the school gym and I saw the guy ranning say those words they were looking at me "What?" I asked. "I didn't do any wrong." I said then I walked away I looked at the guy badly.

everybody was quiet my 5 friends were looking at me like I really do something wrong. 

at the lunch time I saw the guy again he was alone at the boys bathroom I saw him went in yupe, he's alone he was washing he's yummy face I was the back of him so he can see me at the mirror once he looks at it he saw me and he turned around.

"What's up?" I bring out my fangs and bit him in the neck after that I noticed that floor and the mirror was cover with blood I was writing the mirror using he's yummy blood after that I just leave him there. Then I went to my 5 friends. "Yah, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, Zelo what just happen back there?" HimChan hyung asked. "Oh, that? I don't know with that crazy bitch." I said. "Are you sure Zelo when you came inside it feels like you change." Jongup said I l can't tell them about this. 

"No, I'm not." I said. "Alright then." Yongguk said then after 2 hours I saw the all the girl and the boys were looking at the boy bathroom so, they finally found the dead boy 

"Oh my god.''

"What happened to him."

"There's many blood..."

"It's a vampire who did it look at he;s neck and looked at the mirror  it said..."

Vampire is here....good luck living...

"Wait, so three students are dead and they are dead in one day?" Yongjae asked. "What do you think?" answered I gave the dead human a death glare "At leased he's dead, I don't like that guy." I said. "Zelo! What are you doing? There's a vampire in here and all you do is this." Jongup said.

alright I know he's my friend and It's killing me already. "Shut your mouth if you don't want to get hurt." I said then I walked away I went more, but It's going home time I ignore the bell I just went out, I flied to my placeI went inside my palace and bring my fangs and my red eyes back.

"I'm home!" I yelled. Then suddenly Jessica came "Oh, Zelo, how's your murdering?" She asked. "It was fun I killed 3 poeple in one day." I smiled. "Just 3 humans?" She asked. "Yah! You know It's hard if you leave the humans seeing me." I said.

then I walked away but that stupid Jessica blocked my way "Just kill them very soon cuz we are ruling this world." She holding her bird "I don't care It's hard kill them Jes, It's not easy as you think." I said. "Just kill them SOON!" Okay I really hate her I grab her twp hands and push her to the wall "Don't shout on me try it your self!" I yelled at her back.

"Zelo." I heard Taeyang's voice I looked at him he can hear what I said to Jessica "What is it?" I asked.