Chapter 1

It was my first year at this school I am in high school a junior to be specific but I walked in class and took a seat only seat left in the class far left corner I sat next to this boy "well class we have a new student Miss may you please introduce your self" the teacher said looking at me directly in the eyes not losing eye contact "um yea sure I guess" I mumbled to myself as I stood up and the boy next to me and the girl in front of me giggled "walk to the front of the class please" the teacher said as I stood up "damn any other request" I said grabbing my phone off the desk putting it into my butt pocket the boy and the girl giggled again but this time out loud I just looked at them and smiled "did I say that out loud I thought I said it to myself" I said looking at both of them "nah you just.." The boy said as the girl spoke "mumbled" she said popping her gum I kept walking to the front of the class and I just could feel myself getting nervous "well um I'm Lupita Romiti" I said as I was walking up "and um im new here" I said standing straight in front of the class "and so yea I'm 16 I'm bout to turn 17 I come from a family of 10 yes ten brothers and sisters combined so watch out I have older brothers for you boys who try to make me mad and older sisters for you girls" I said as the teacher just mean mugged me "just speaking the truth" I said looking at her and the boy in the back giggling again "well yea I get good grades yes I do I'm here to learn but don't get me wrong I'll still defend myself and oh last but not least I'm friendly I'm not stuck up I might be confident but I'm not conceited okay well any questions I don't care say anything you want any comments to I take everything but just don't be a b" a boy spoke up "how you gonna be confident but not conceited?" "We'll see confidence and conceitedness are two different thing confidence is when you have self esteem and it high but you keep everything in that you think about yourself and are nice instead of being a b and conceitedness is when you say everything about yourself like 'omg I'm pretty and your ugly' stuff like that and are a b" I said smiling and everyone yelling ohh burn and throwing paper at him "well um 'burn'? All y'all In kinder but anyways yea I didn't mean it like that if you know what I mean I was just defending my statement" he just nodded yea "anything else comments questions"
A girl sitting right in front of me raised her hand "um I'm not a teacher but um you I guess"
"Okay it called manners and um yea WHATTT AREE THOSEEESEEEEE"
She said as I rolled my eyes cause it was the second time everyone laughing except the boy in the back and another of couple of people and finally I rolled my eyes back "Jordans why? You act like I'll wear those" I said pointing at her sandals reliving her toes and everyone started laughing I walked back to my seat and sat down they boy still laughing so hard so I giggled "mr.gordon stop laughing" Gordon that sounded familiar oh well I guess "okay class chill don't get to loud" "did she just say chill okay that word not lit no more" "litt don't you mean gizzy?" The boy next to me spoke up "gizzy wats that I've never heard of it" "well me and my other two friends are in a group called the bomb digz and we made this word gizzy it means lit turnt all that" "oh cool the bomb digz I've heard of that what's his name I used to dance at a studio with his sister" "who Kevin you know Kevin" "yea kevin Alston and momma deb he come here" "yea aye you see this gizzy who you have before lunch" "ms.cabera is she mean" "nah she's chill and aye me and Kevin too" "lit" the bell rang "um nice talking to you " he said "same as well" I responded I really had manners today wassup with me