Chapter One-Introduction

"Today's Saturday!!!Parents gone to work?,Check!! Sister still in bed? Check!! iPad under my bed?, Check!! Alright *opens Facebook* *scrolling...scrolling....scrolling**phone rings* I wonder if that's my mother checking on me..to see if I'm awake..*runs down the stairs* *picks up the phone* 'Hello?' I say in a tired voice..'Heya ,I was just making sure if you're awake..' It was my mam..she always says this 'keep the place clean! Don't make any mess or I'll kill you!!' She said in a joking manor 'okay...yep...alright..ok see you later' I say during her long list of stuff she gave me to do...'SAMANTHA!!!!!!' I call my sister down for breakfast..'What?!?!' She replied tired and angrily 'Come on down, I made you breakfast ,your favourite!! I say with a tune in my voice... 'OHH,PANCAKES YUMM' my sister replied snapping out of her tired and angry mood as she raced down the stairs...5 minutes later we finished the Pancakes....we went into our sitting room and watched 'FullMetal Alchemist' 'ahhhh' I said as I sank into the comfy chair right in front of our 'Smart' T.V .We made popcorn and we drank a bit of cola 'Now this is a good anime' I said...A half an hour later.....I was back on Facebook.....*more scrolling involved*'oh look a new post on Phillions and Danosaurs!! A really Pretty girl called Susan Nelson posted in the group (I don't remember the exact captions I'm going to make a likewise one instead!) 'Soo bored... Rate me!!' She said I commented 'beautiful😍😍' she liked it..and she replied 'Thank you so much!!, same goes to you x' and then we had a cute talk with each other in the comments and then someone said 'You guys are soo cute!!😍😍I need to ship you together' We actually went along with it!!