Chapter One-Introduction

"It went from Shipping to a ACTUALLY becoming a thing!! I was so happy!! I actually have a Girlfriend...But she told me she lives in Whales 'oh' I said disappointed.. we traded snapchat names...Skype names...twitter usernames ect..'I want to see her in real life!!' I say flopping on the bed...5 minutes later she messaged me saying 'Skype??' and I replied 'of course!!!' As I was getting ready to go on Skype I was so nervous but exited and then I saw her Susan Nelson her Skype name is Megan Lester....we talked for about 5 minuets as I always do with a person I just met!! In the Skype chat bar she commented 'Your accent is cute' I blushed at that exact moment,Thinking about how long we would last as a couple..and what we would do when we would actually see each other!! We Skyped every day and every night all of them lasting over an hour!! Oh my god I'm so in love with her oh...perks of dating me?!?! -cuddles, hugs ,cute but unexpected kisses, flowers ,chocolate, massages and so much more and Susan had it all!! I ,me the unsociable little girl that huddles under her duvet all day , never really talks to anybody outside the family ME!! Has a girlfriend!!!! We met at the end of August (I don't really remember the exact date though my messenger is still loading..)
And we are still going strong till this day (29th of October) And I love her so much!!
Still more to come !!!!