Visiting her

A few days later, B.A.P went to visit her. When they went in, they saw Yoonmin trying to stand up. "Yah, what are you doing?!" Himchan and Youngjae shouted, shocked as they push her slowly back on the bed.

"I'm okay now and besides, the hospital fee must cost alot rite? I can't afford to pay." Yoonmin sighed as she looked at the ceiling. "I'll help you pay so don't worry." Yongguk said as he looked at her. "Aniyo, not only Yonggukie but, all six of us." Himchan said. "Why are you doing this? We barely know each other and yet, you are helping you." Yoonmin said as she looked down. "You are our maknae's friend and you look like you are suffering. We want to make your suffering dissapear bit by bit." Himchan said as he walked closer but Yoonmin closed her eyes shut as she bit her lips. "What are you doing?" Daehyun asked as he looked at her. "Mian.. It became a natural reflex." Yoonmin apologized as she bit her lower lip. "Aniya, it's alright." Yongguk said but Yoonmin just kept looking down.

After a few days, it's Yoonmin's discharged day and B.A.P came. The six of them paid the hospital bill and Yoonmin walked out while wearing a cast on her arm as it hasn't fully healed yet.

"Annyeong. I'm Kang Seokgu, their manager. Do you want me to drive you home?" Manager Kang asked. "Thanks but.. I'll go home on my own." Yoonmin rejected the offer and walked off. As B.A.P are in the van, they saw Yoonmin walking slowly as she kept looking down. "Hyung, why she don't want Seokgu hyungnim to drive her home?" Zelo asked, clueless. "You ask her yourself then." Youngjae said and Zelo just nodded his head.