Results....

After a few weeks, their results are out. One by one, the students received their papers. Once Yoonmin took the paper, she didn't even see her marks and just put it aside.

Once school ended, Zelo walked over to Yoonmin. "What's your marks?" Zelo asked, curious. "See for yourself." Yoonmin said and go back to sleep. Zelo took her paper and see she scored quite low. "Yah, did you study for the exam?" Zelo asked, curious. "Aniyo, i'm going to fail anyway so why bother study?" Yoonmin replied back as she looked up at Zelo. "Yah, the bell has rang, you don't want to go?" Zelo asked as he looked at Yoonmin. "Really?" Yoonmin asked and Zelo nodded. She pack her things and took the exam papers with her. As they are walking out, she threw the exam papers in the rubbish bin.

Zelo saw and took the papers. Once Zelo reached TS, he went to the practice room and saw B.A.P members. "Junhongie, i heard your school get back your results. How did you do?" Youngjae asked, curious. "Hyung, can you not ask me this question?" Zelo replied and his members shake their head while sighing. "Junhong-ah, how much did Yoonmin get?" Jongup asked as he looked at him. "Hyung, here." Zelo said as he give his members Yoonmin exam papers. "Yah, ow come you have her paper?" Youngjae and Daehyun, shocked. "She threw her paper away so i took it." Zelo replied as he looked at them.

All the members crowded around to look at her marks. "Yah, Jonghongie. Did you ask her if she did study?" Yongguk asked, curious. "Ne, she said she did not." Zelo replied and Yongguk nodded. "That means that if she put in a little effort, she can pass." Youngjae said and all of them nodded.