Chapter 1

Jessica's POV

(3 years later)

"Mommy? I'm scared." Lilith walked into my room. I woke up and she jumped in my bed.

"Of what baby?" I asked. She rubbed her eyes with her little hands. I could see was crying. I grabbed her and held her close.

"Of the fact that daddy is never coming back." She sobbed.

"We don't need daddy." I whispered into her ear. She knew I hated her father, but yet, she loved him. A sob rose out of her little tummy. I kissed her forehead, and we snuggled. I soon felt her heavy breathing, I brought her into her room.

Her room was red with a wood floor. I laid her down on her bed and covered her up. I tip toed out of her room. I walked down the hallways of our motel room. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. As soon as I sat down though, the phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jess?" Dad asked.

"What dad?" I said with annoyance.

"Can you come to my room?"

"Fine. But who's going to watch Lily?"

"She'll be fine! It's just across the hall!"

"Ughh! Fine. I'll be right over." I hung up and walked out the door into the motel hallway. Across from my room was my father's. Dean Winchester. He was 19 years older than me. My Uncle Sam was 13 years older.

I knocked on their door and it swung open.

"What?" I folded my arms. Dad stood when he saw me. Uncle Sam was on the chair. Knife in hand. "What's going on?" I asked. My voice was shaky. Oh my god. They found out, I thought.

Dad motioned for me to sit down next to him. I tensed up as I sat down.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We know. About..." Sam started. Dad cut him off. I looked at Sam, then dad.

"What?" I asked.

"Jess? Is there something you want to tell us?" Dad asked. I looked into his eyes. Lilith, dad, and I had the same eyes.

"Okay. But please, don't kill me." When I said that. Sam and dad exchanged looks. "Okay. So mom, was really possessed by a guy named Crowley when you two conceived me. So I'm half demon." Dad looked surprised. "Also, Crowley made a girl named Cora turn me into a vampire."

"Dean?" Sam said. Dad nodded.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Jessica, can you step outside?" Dad asked me. I nodded and walked out the door. I leaned my head against it though, hoping to hear the conversation.

"Dean, you know what we have to do." Sam said.

"I'm not killing my daughter, OR my granddaughter."

"Fine then. But what do we do?"

"What we always do. Find a way out."

I backed away from the door. Dad opened it, and I walked inside.

"So what? Are you going to kill me? Cuz if you are, do it now!" I snapped.

"No one's killing anyone alright! We're going to go through hell to find a way out." Dad said. Sam looked at him with worry in his eyes.

"There's no way out dad. I was born a half demon. I was turned a vampire 3 years ago! I've obviously drunken blood, so there's no turning back!" Tears clouded my eyes.

"Mommy?" Lilith walked in, rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Grampy? Why were you yelling?"

Dad walked over to Lilith and picked her up. "Mommy and I were just discussing some things. " Dad shot me a look that said, "We will never speak of this."

"Come on Lily. Let's go get dressed."