Hetalia, Harry Potter, Ouran HSHC and other randomness CROSSOVER!!

Yo dudes ;D so I don't really know what to write here... JSUK... If your thinking of reading this crap you should beware of the extreme cases of randomness...

Oh and if you like ouran HSHC and harry potter...but have never even heard of Hetalia This probably isn't the fan fic 4 u....

If you like Hetalia though.... Well... That's great news!!! Because this fan fic is pretty much based around Hetalia :D

send me suggestions of what you want to happen and remember... as always....

I do not own Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Harry Potter or any other awesome sbooks/animes/movies/mangas i use as inspiration for this book :D

ENJOY!!!!!

I you know what hetalia is just skip every thing else :D (it's basically me sweat dropping awkwardly, trying to summarize something that cannot be summarized REALLY badly...) yeah... Awkie...

So ....... If you are a Ouran HsHC or harry potter fan and you decided to keep reading I will now summarize Hetalia... As best I can.... :L this is NOT going to work...

So basically the whole 'thing' about hetalia is that every country Is represented by a stereo-typical character of that country :D their mostly male characters though... (Not that I'm complaining) Italy is really cute- well, Italian- pasta loving, artistic dude, France is... Well it's complicated... England can see things no one else can see and can't cook for his life, Germany is well... Germany... Austria and Prussia are pretty much enemy's (unless your reading a PruAus fan fic :L and.... Wtf am I writing... Just look it up...

So.... What would happen if England, France, Prussia, Italy, Spain, Austria and Co. got lost in England..... and discovered music room #3 in Hogwarts...? What if they met Tamaki, Kyoya, Hunni ect...??

What if.....???