Chapter Two

( Lol Soz again, Jess looks like Halsey )
As per usual Jess was woken up by her cat. She didn't use an alarm clock as her cats would wake her up.
She sat up and grabbed her phone to see she had a twitter message.
" Yo I have a message, hit me up bruv!" She shouted, too early to be this loud already.
She read the message she had been sent, grinning to herself. It was the message young Zoe sent her last night. She pressed on her profile and started to scroll through the trashy girls account smiling, grinning and laughing at her tweets. Following her straight after. As creepy as it seemed she also turned on post notices, to know when she tweeted.
She got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and opened her cupboard scavenging for food. She grabbed a noodle pot and some food for the cats. While the water boiled for the noodles, she opened the cat food and fed her pussy squad.
She sat down at her small dining table and ate in peace, by that it means All Time Low blasting from every speaker that existed in the house. She also enjoyed to read the politics during her noodle peace break and debate with herself whether they know what they're doing, again meaning that she liked to get pissed at people on social media. That happen every morning, never getting boring because new assholes and stupid shits come up in her feed.
She finished up her peaceful noodle break and went to freshen up. As she had a day off she decided to post another youtube video. Zoe had inspired her to carry on with her youtube channel.
She got changed and started to put up her shitty set up. She didn't know what to do so she just pressed record and went for it. Talking and bursting into sudden band lyrics.
After sometime of filming she was disturbed by her phone vibrating. She picked it up too see that Zoe had tweeted something. She unlocked her phone and smiled to her surprise.
Youngling Zoe had finished school earlier for some reason. She giggled and felt all happy, she had to talk to the girl who made her cry from laughter by her silly tweet earlier that morning. Jess felt excimer rush through her body.
" Hey Zoe, glad to know you liked my youtube video, I was half way through filming one til you tweeted saying you left school earlier and sure, I wanna talk "
She pressed sent smiling stupidly at her phone. What she didn't know was how far their relation would expand.