Chapter One

(Lol Soz, Zoe is played by HeyThereImShannon on youtube)

It was twilight. 17 year old Zoe sat in her poorly lit room watching endless youtube videos. She kept telling herself it was for inspiration but she was obviously avoiding her English task.

Just about to give up, Zoe caught glimpse of a particular video. In the thumbnail there was a girl with short blue hair. Straight away Zoe's lesbian instincts told her to press and watch it.

Watching the video, she realised she had quiet a lot in common with this blue haired girl. They both like twenty one pilots among many similar bands, cheesy romantic films, fan fics and they both were giant internet trashes. Before she knew it, Zoe had followed her on every social media.

She was going to see if the dreamy blue haired girl had posted any other videos, but just bout she was going to press her profile Chloe had walked into her room.
" Go to sleep boo, you're gonna be late to school tomorrow." And made her way over to her own room.

Zoe sadly closed down her laptop wanting to watch more of the integrating girl seeming as she was pinned in her mind. She placed her head on her freshly washed pillows thinking she will soon fall asleep. If only knew how wrong she was... Tossing and turning for hours, she just couldn't get to sleep because of the fascinating girl.

She was called Jess. She lived in a small flat in Manchester with her cats, Meg and Mog. She had a part time job at HMV and was 20. She was only 3 years older than Zoe, who was in her first year if collage studying English and sociology.

After what seemed like ages Zoe realised she still had her phone. She rose up from her pillows and rolled to the other side to grab her phone. She took it off her charger, unlocked it and went onto twitter looking through the people she followed, which was hella lot, to find Jess. She pressed on her profile and 'send message'.  After many attempts of writing a decent message that didn't sound creepy or cringey she finally gave up and went simple.
' Hi I'm Zoe, I watched your youtube video and we are both top trash, wanna talk? '
She knew it was cringey but she was to tired to re-write it and and sent it.

She waited and waited for a reply, hoping she would be up at silly hours like her. Sadly for Zoe's luck she fell asleep before the message was even read.

A/n: Hey guys, thanks for reading the first chapter, thanks to Jess for helping me improve this chapter x