Chapter 1

Roommates At First Sight

   Winchester University,A college containing millions of students from around the world,containing basic racial issues and containing the only 14yr old in college..who is only 4'11.This particular university holds special ground for each student,it does have dorms but they are for those who have jobs on campus,like tutors and part-time helpers,not for students who only attend class and eat.In the first handful of college campus are little homes that can hold up to 4 people,in the back of the college in the more forest like area are the homes for people who prefer to be alone and maybe bring a guest around once or twice.Living in the forest area of the University,this 14yr old and 4'11 tall girl will be having the life of her dreams,with a slight twist.

Tuesday Morning-The Beginning of Summer Holiday-4:30pm

"Katari?" John Doe said as he watched her walk down the hall stairs with a smile on her face and such a bright look in her eyes.

"Hm?Yes John..?May I help you?" She asked quite surprised that someone noticed her,not turning around.

"Aren't you suppose to be in you child care program?!" Hah,another joke about her age and height but what an original one it was,it never gets old after months of hearing it.

She rolled it off and spoke through clencthed teeth."Hah,like thats a new one,maybe I am,but if thats he case your genital is suppose to be there to right?" BURN! "Now if you excuse me,I have to get going to my home,good luck beating your girl with your waste of a sexual organ." And off she went,not turning once to the male she spoke to just now,why would she anyway,he was some dumb kid with an amazing body and pretty hazel eyes,who would like him?Oh right,every girl in his class,including the math teacher Ms.Wickets.

~In all my life,I never thought about summer vacation,let alone being promoted from freshmen early..This is kind of..Huh?Who is that...?Are they...with somebody or..?~

Katari looked around as she stood at the edge of the woods,seeing someone sitting on her front porch..She walked forward and began rolling up her loose sweater sleeves,ready to brawl if need it be.

"Uh,who are-...you..." Katari blinked at the female sitting before her,she looked no older than 16 and her face was a perfect arrangement of atoms,along with the rest of her body.She blinked and took her slow time letting her eyes glaze over the strangers body.

"My name is Lye..You must be Katari..Nice meeting you.." Lye said standing,5'0 not much taller than her new room mate either,sweeping her curls over to the side so it wasn't in her face,she smiles and holds out a hand "I'll be bunking with you miss.."

"Y-....whatever,let me get inside then." She blinked and shook her head walking past the hand and straight toward the already unlocked door,she never locks it,why would she?No one lived in this area of the 'forest' anyway,most of the houses are way inside of it.

"Right.." Lye sighed and rubbed her face,walking into the home and instantly seeing that Katari was more than capable of maintaining a house and taking care of herself,the kitchen was a slight mess but cleaner than her own in her original dorm.

"I suppose i'll be hearing jokes about me being a gerber..won't I?"Katari sighed and leaned againsy the kitchen counter,a little frown on her face once she relized she wouldn't be friends with her room mate.

"Oh,no..none at all heh..I'm only 15 myself..birthday was yesterday so I barely made the cut to get a home in the quiet area.." Lye rubbed the back of her neck and giggled a bit,running a hand through her mid curly hair.

"Good..." Katari answered,a frown replaced with a smile now,she pushes off of the counter and walks towards Lye. "Now,anything I need to know..like smoking habits?Stuff like that.."

"Hm,no..not unless you count music addiction and gaming master disorder.." Lye chuckled at her joke and  bit her cheek on the inside.

It was going to be a long day for sure,for both of Katari and Lye. Setting up rooms, making ground rules and such.