Chapter 3: The Great White Lies

Bravely, she went to Julliard, she first attended Briana's dance class with a blonde wig that seemed to look natural for her. She has been going through a hard time especially that she is not as good dancer as her sister but still, she did the best that she can. But then, Jacob Peterson the top performer of the class kept on teasing her about her clumsiness and un-coordinated moves for the entire day. He seemed to be expecting more from her after meeting the real Briana during the auditions. Actually, it totally threatened his place and not knowing that the Briana that she is talking to, is actually not the real one. Sabrina just ignored him, because she knew it's true. At the back of her head thinking, "Huh, If he only knew... This isn't even my thing at all. Music is where I do best! This is why I don't dance" then, walked out the room like she haven't heard anyone talking.

She entered the bathroom to change herself into the brunette musical genius Sabrina at night in the orchestra practice. She was so tired of the practice and finally, the sleepiness got into her bones. The conductor woke her up by ordering to play the big drums together. As she opened her eyes, everyone's looking at her and laughs. Then, the conductor asked her to play the long parts that they've been practicing for five-hour straight. With their surprise, the newly awaken Sabrina was able to play the whole violin part beautifully and perfectly in front of everyone. They applauded her except Ashley Collins, one of the top performer and the only pianist in the orchestra. She has been enjoying her fame in the class right before Sabrina came in. She is very determined to know more about Sabrina and anyone who seemed to come against her way to the top. She's going to find a way to put her down.

After the first semester, Sabrina had successfully kept her secret in living two lives as herself and Briana's. She found new friends from the dancing class like Red and Jennifer. Due to Sabrina's popularity at the orchestra, everyone seemed to be so amazed and curious about the talented twins, not knowing that it is just the same person. Ashley, always been speculating about their existence. At some circumstances, Ashley suddenly pulls Sabrina's brunette hair examining if it was fake, but to her mistake, she just ends up being embarrassed. Sometime, it has also occurred to her mind if maybe, Ashley has discovered something about her lately. This pushes her to become more and more cautious everyday.

As expected, her grades in dance is way lower than her grades in music class. Worried that she might screw up her sister's opportunity, she asked Jacob the class bully to help her out because after all, he is the top performer in class, dancing all kinds of genres. She doesn't have a choice but to befriend the enemy.

Jacob helped her out but in one condition, she must let him date her famous twin Sabrina, the brunette musical genius. It is quite complicated but she agreed about it for her desperation to learn dancing like her sister.

She knows that Jacob is a handsome young man, very tall, charming and smart, but she knows that she must not get very distracted. And besides, she already got this bad impression of Jacob's attitude since the school day starts. He seemed to be someone who doesn't take girls seriously who only cares about himself. The only thing that is best about him is his confidence and as for other qualities, she say "Nah! Thanks". She agrees about the date and so, the deal was on. They practiced day and night for the dance moves for the up coming Pre-college division dance presentation phase. Sabrina's grades in Briana's dance class turned out so well. She decided to finally came to a dinner date with Jacob beside the river on the weekend night as Sabrina, to give him thanks for all of his help. She came wearing a dress which amazed Jacob so much. They finally get to know and understand each other more. Sabrina's was able to see a different side of Jacob which she can also see in her own self like passion and as well as courage to sacrifice for others sake. She even played a single song for him using her violin. They've dated few times again and admitted, that their just friends because Jacob has an ultimate crush with the girl in the dance class whom he thought was Briana. And so, this makes the story completely insane.

Sabrina went to the orchestral practice to rehearse for the up coming two orchestral performances. She has been focusing herself in dancing and suddenly played different tune of the musical piece, which actually sounds so great. But, then, conductor Luke Johnson suddenly called up her attention not to change the note arrangements as part of the rule for discipline. He can truly see the passion of Sabrina for music but most especially, exhausted feeling. He seemed to notice a little bit of something that is going on with Sabrina's life, but to be sure, he decide first to keep his mouth shut.

Mr. Luke expected a lot from her and so us everyone else. So, he challenged everyone to do her best if they want to have the Julliard scholarship. It could be clearly seen through Sabrina's eyes that she is sick and tired of living both lives. She cried in silence and humbly asked the conductor for her to go home and have some rest, and indeed, she is burning sick. At her dorm, she called up her parents, telling them that she's okay and doing well. Matt told her that Briana's condition has become worst and her vitals are weakening each day. So she asked her brother to put the phone on Briana's ears and explained to her everything that she has done. It seemed so crazy and reckless but it was all for her. Sabrina cried over the phone and as well as Briana, even though she's in coma, her senses are still open.

Sabrina booked a ticket back to London in order to pay a quick visit to her sister in a coma but she told everyone in the school that she is going to visit her grandma who has been in coma for several months. When Sabrina get into the hospital, she sensed that someone seemed to be following her so she run as fats as she can and hide at the information counter. She heard a voice of a man and a woman, looking for the Lawrence family. To her extreme worry, she run swiftly on the hall ways of the hospital, bumping to the nurses, beds and everything on her way, she even broke a flower vase, but it never stopped her from running out of fear. She even refused to use the elevator and decided to use the stairs to protect her secret. When she got into Briana's room, she saw Red and Jennifer still in shock for they've just seen is something so unexpected. The bouquet of flowers that Jennifer was holding fell into the floor and even bounced twice, pink petals scattered all over and they've looked into Sabrina's eyes waiting for an explanation to clear up their messy minds. Sabrina explained them everything and introduced both of them to the entire family. At first, Red get a little bit upset of the lie that Sabrina had but eventually, when he witnessed how she really loves her sister and even how she tells her about their dreams in order for her to hang on with her life and never give up. Red and Jennifer finally understands their friend and so, after two days of a quick visit, the went back to Juilliard to rehearse for their up coming pre-college division. On the other hand, when Sabrina left from the hospital, Matthew noticed that Briana was able to move a finger from her right hand which is actually a good sign.

Sabrina has been waiting for so long for her sister to wake up once again and this has actually became her greatest inspiration in moving forward. But day by day, she knew that every last chance of waking up gets so blurry because of Brian's deteriorating condition and she's still hoping that maybe, her dream will soon, set her free from the coma which had imprisoned her for too long.