Chapter 4: She Got Caught

One day, Sabrina dressed as Briana got surprised by Ashley's sudden visit in the middle of their dance class insisting to everyone that she is a great pretender. That her real name is Sabrina Lawrence, the same person who's been attending the orchestral practices and dance class. Then, she throws up in the air her Briana's pictures in coma state. Briana's co-trainees tried to protect her from Ashley's wrath but as she pulls her seeing underneath her blonde wig in front of everybody, was the brunette musical genius Sabrina Lawrence. Everyone's at shock, especially, Jacob. Sabrina looked around the pictures on the floor, pick some of the up, stood up and gaze in the eyes of Ashley straight into her face, with tears on her eyes. With courage due to mixed emotions of anger, disappointment and embarrassment, Sabrina explained the real reason of why she did that and as well as the story of her twin sister in UK who is going through a coma and she needs to do it hoping that the scholarship will soon give her a courage to live again and wake up from her longest sleep. "My sister is a wonderful dancer and this is her dream. I wanted to save it for at least until she wakes up. I don't care about me, all I care about is her. Or at least I don't want her to die with failure", she added as her tear fell on the floor.

Jacob and so as the others walked out from her, feeling bad about her lies. They used to trust her and now, she broke it and it seems like it will take more than just a sorry for her to get it all back. She's hated by almost all students except for Red and Jennifer. She felt as if she was a total out cast inside the school now that her greatest secret was finally revealed. Ashley seemed to have this mixed up emotions for what she have learned but still has the face to show others how happy she is upon beating up her greatest rival.

Few days after, she was called to the President's office for important matters, such as her unacceptable character and great pretense, despite of her good motives, what she has done is something unacceptable. University President Natalie Breslin gave her few pieces of advice, making her realize how bad it turned out and how lying destroys relationship and trust. Then the President sadly told her that she and her sister Briana had lost the scholarship. But despite of that, they are still qualified to be in school and participate the Pre-college division on May.

Sabrina's world completely fell apart knowing that all things she worked hard for were all gone.

Then, suddenly, she saw her family on the door and to her surprise, including Briana who finally woke up from several months of coma and still got the bondage on her head. She had the mixture of emotions. Happy to see Briana's finally awake from coma and sad to tell that about the scholarship. Then, their parents hold Briana and Sabrina's hands, telling them that they are now willing to finally support both of them in studying in Juilliard and finally announce that they will never going to be a broken family already. That is for the first time that they hugged each other so tightly as a family.

Now that the great lie was over, the truth had finally set everyone free. Briana fully recovered from her coma and started dancing again after she passed her second entrance audition for the dance program as she danced her heart out with the different genre like hip hop, ballet, ballroom and others. Everyone was so amazed by her sexy figure, cool and awesome moves that only a true blood dancer could do. She offered all her effort to her twin sister Sabrina, for the sacrifice. Sabrina and Jacob met, and so Jacob with all respect, greeted the real Briana in the squad and admitted that Sabrina's un coordinated dance steps are still on of the best, he added as a joke. Jacob told Briana how much he loves Sabrina but still don't have the nerve to face her once again.

As for Sabrina, she was able to play two orchestras by the end of Pre-college division on May. She was so happy that she has finally performed in front of the crowd while being part of the Julliard orchestra. It was such a dream come true. As a matter of fact she got her fully booked schedule to travel around the world to play in world class concertos. Some people like Ashley are already forgiven but it seems like Sabrina's not yet forgiven by Jacob. As the orchestra was finished, Sabrina stood up on the stage alone, holding the microphone one her hand, saying sorry for all the people whom she lied to, especially the teachers, friends and Jacob. Then, afterwards, Jacob approached her and gave her a red rose, also feeling sorry about the last time that he never even tried to listen about her explanation. Jacob hugged her and confessed his feelings. Then, Sabrina smiled, look at his eyes and kissed him, and told him that she felt the same way. They really got there heart out on their sleeve. And as for Briana, well she's currently dating this Nathan guy who's practically part of a famous Rock Band in US.

At last, everything turned out great for the both of them even though it started from being so complicated. They turned out to be the most famous twin sisters of Julliard and all over the world.

As they learned to love one another, nothing and no one in this world could tear them a part.The path that they've been running through in chasing their dreams are not as smooth as it should be but everything turned out so well and worth taking all the risks for. It's all about fearlessness, passion and a sister's love is something that keeps them going on.

When one chapter of their life closes, another one will surely opens.

= The End =