HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Debra jumped for joy as she tried her new wedding dress on. It had a floating flowing skirt that fanned out when she twirled around. The bodice was beautifully fitted with diamonds over it in the shapes of hearts. The excitement of her wedding day could hardly be contained as she tried her dress and veil on. The veil was extraordinary as Debra placed it on her head as if it were a royal crown. This amazing head dress reached from the top of her elegant head down past her feet and at least three metres along the floor. The train of the gown and the veil were both covered in diamonds while the bride to be glided over the floor in her satin shoes. Her tiara was embossed with diamonds and one big pearl at the front on the highest peak. She was truly prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. No doubt he would be waiting to finally see her and take her as his own.
This would be the most magnificent day of her life. Her betrothed would be waiting for her in ecstatic joy as the excitement of the special day enveloped him. This is the day that he had been waiting for ever since he met his first and only love many years ago. It was love at first sight for him  but everything didn't happen straight away. David, Debra's soon to be bridegroom, had been patient for a long time.