T W O

S E L E N A

I was tried of waiting so I moved into the living room. I ate my dinner and turned on the television.

A while later I got sleepy so I laid down and closed my eyes. Rediclousness playing in the background. I soon fell asleep.

~ One Hour Later ~

I heard a loud door slam that jolted me awake. Harry walked into the living room and saw that I was up.

"Sel, baby. Why are you doing up so late?" He asked caringly.

'I would ask you the same thing but I already know' I thought.

"Oh you know just waiting up on you." I said eyeing him up and down. I take notice that he has his shirt untucked, half buttoned, and slightly wrinkled. His hair was disheveled and he smelled like Woman's purfume and Alcohol.

"You know you don't have to." He said. "You know how busy I am I work."

'Yeah extremely busy, with that whore at work.' I mentally say.

"Right of course." I fake smile. "Um your food is in the microwave for you to heat up. I'll meet you up stairs." I say, I wrap my blanket around my body. I walk past him but he grabs onto my wrist.

"What no kiss?"

I give him a small smile before I lean up to kiss my so called husband. Once our lips connected, I could taste her Lipstick. Its like I'm kissing her too.

Its because she's Perfect!

///////////////
A/N: Hello my lovely reader/followers. Sorry for not updating in a while I've been kinda busy and also had some writers block! So yeah this is a bit longer than usual. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Much Love, Lizzie
PS. The song has nothing to do with the chapter, I just loved the performance!

[Posted on Dec 1st, 2015]