S E V E N

*Warning: Sexual Content ahead (possibly poorly written who knows)*

S E L E N A

Harry moved us to the bed as he continued kissing me. I let out a small moan as he started to have an affect on me. He pulled his lips away from mine and I whimpered at the sudden lost contact.

"So beautiful." He whispered looking into my eyes.

I slightly blushed I tried to cover my pink cheeks. Dang it I'm falling into his trap. "Don't cover your face cutie." He leaned into my neck and began kissing it, I also felt him starting to suck so I knew I will have a hickey tomorrow. He ran his hands down my body giving me goosebumps.

Harry settled his hands on my hips and began to tug on my skirt, involuntarily I lifted my hips up and he pulled them down along with my tights. He looked down at my underwear and smirked.

"Lace just how I like it."

"I know." I said barely audible. Suddenly something clicked in my brain, I smirked and flipped us over. "Its my turn to take control." I say as seductive as possible into his ear.

I run my dainty hands down his muscular torso. I lean forward and begin kissing him. I slowly grind my hips against his and he groans against my lips. "Well it seems someone wants me."

I pull down his sweat pants, his erection poking out more than before.

Harry ran his hands up my sides and stopped at the bottom of my sports bra. He lifted it up and pulled it over my head knocking my kitty ears.

"Oops, do you still want them on?"

"Nah, they were getting itchy anyways." I say putting them to the side. I don't know how she does it.

"Damn how did I get so lucky?" He said eyeing at my body and face. I shrugged and leaned into him our bare chests touching. And his bulge got bigger. I can tell he was horny AF. I giggled and kissed him. He flipped us over and now he was on top.

He kissed me down my neck to my chest (while messaging my boobs) to my stomach then to my private part he kissed it though my underwear making me shiver.

"Harry!" I breath out arching my back. He smiled up at me and I almost melted at that. He started to pull down my underware. And I was now completely bare.

"So perfect." He whispered against my lips. He reach down and pulled off his boxers. And his erection sprung free, I almost forgot how big it actually was. And I gulped. "Relax baby girl I know its been a while, but you'll be just fine. I promise. Do you trust me?"

No well maybe, I thought.

I looked into his eyes and him into mine. He had lust and mine was probably fear.

"Yes I do trust you Harry."

"Good." He smiled.

He leaned in to kiss me and as he did so he slowly entered me. I moaned in pain and pleasure.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No no keep going." He nodded and went deeper.

He started to thrust in and out, but soon enough as I got used to his size again, he picked up his pace.

Harry went faster, deeper, and rougher. I was a moaning mess and he was muttering profanities under his breath.

"Faster Harry, I'm gonna I'm gonna-"

"No not yet!" He said, our bodies moving in sync.

One of my hands was in his hair and the other on his back, possibly leaving marks.

"Okay now!" He said seconds later. And we both released. His movement slowed down as he can down from his high.

Harry pulled out and layed next to me. Our heavy breathing was the only thing heard. I cuddled into his side, our bodies stuck like glue and our hair messy than ever.

"Wow." He whispered.

"I know." I said as I traced his moth/butterfly tattoo.

"We should do this more often."

I looked up to him. "Yeah we should." I smiled, he smiled too then frowned. He shot up from our comfortable position.
"Wait we didn't use a condom. Are you still on birth control?"

I sat up also. "Yes I am you have nothing to worry about." And I pushed him down. We cuddled up again.

"I love you, Selena Marie Gomez."

"And I love you, Harry Edward Styles."

We both fell asleep in each others arms.

///////////
A/N: Hey guys! So I updated, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't know you notice but I don't curse so writing the word 'damn' was super weird and awkward. Also I'm sorry if the smut was horrible, Ive never written it before now so tell me what you think.
Thank you for the votes and comments! And thank you for 2k reads, I love you guys! Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Much Love, Lizzie 💕😊

[Posted on March 23, 2016]

PS. Isn't the gif hot af