F I V E

S E L E N A

Gemma left a while ago after I explained everything to her, like how I knew, how I found out, and who it was. Let's just say she was pissed. She was about to call her brother right then and there. But I stopped her, I said I would fight this battle myself. And she said if I needed any help she was there for me.

I happy I told someone about this. It feels good to get it off my chest.

Now I bet you are wondering, "who is this girl that is hooking up with my husband?"

And I think I should tell you. But in a flashback. So get your popcorn ready my loves!

[Flashback: a little over a year ago]

"Come on Harry we are gonna be late to your jobs Christmas party!"

"Why are you so anxious to go?"

"Because I finally get to meet your coworkers." I say as I fixed his tie. "There now its straight." I smile up at him.

"Wow you look so beautiful." He said eyeing me up and down. "I can't wait to see that dress on the floor later tonight."

"Stop." I whine, slightly pushing him off me. "Let's get going."

Minutes later we are in the car driving to Harry's work. I'm nervous yet excited to meet Harry's coworkers.

"You okay Babygirl?" He said grabbing my hand.

"Um yeah, just a little nervous. I mean what if they hate me?"

"You have nothing to worry about, and they won't. Its not like you are meeting my parents."

I giggled. "Speaking of which, remember when I met your parents? I was a nervous wreck!"

A smile drew across his face. "Yep I'll never forget that. Its actually one of my favorite memories."

"Really? Why?"

"Because I liked the way you got along with my family. They loved you from the bat." He quickly glanced at me
before look ahead again. "That moment I knew you were the one."

"Aw babe. I love you!"

"I love you too."

*

We soon arrived at Harry's work place.
There is this grand hall and that is where its taking place.  
We walk in and there about over 150 people there. The place was decorated gold and white, very classy and sophisticated. My red dress was definitely standing out in this room.

"Let's go sit at table." Harry said he took my hand and we worked our way though the crowd. He smiled and nodded at a few people. We found a table with two people in it. "Tyler! Mary! Hey guys what's up." Harry said to the people. They both said hi.

"Guys let me introduce you to my wife Selena. Selena this is Tyler and Mary, just two of my friends at work."

"Hello nice to meet you both." I say shaking their hands.

"This might sound crazy but I had like the biggest crush on you when I was younger." Tyler said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Aw that's adorable. Well its always great to meet my fans." I say to him.

"You're even prettier in person." He said, I blushed the slightest bit.

"Hey back off she's mine!" Harry said pulling me closer to him, his jealous side showing.