Three

Yna's

Lovely is the day when you are finally ready to teach other people your skills in cooking. You love teaching your passion. You love to see other people who is also passionate about your passion.

You remember him, because he loves cooking too.

Takong went all the way from Punta Verde to Manila just to help you with your culinary school. You thanked her, she has been there for you since day one.

"Bestie, narinig mo na ba yung nangyari kay-" She paused, reluctant to hurt you with the blade of his name. "-Sa kanya?" Her eyes looked murky.

"Ought I to know?" You said firmly, but your lungs just shredded your heart.

She does not reply. Her eyes still looked worried and you helped yourself from wondering what happened with him.

It doesn't stop, anyway.

On your way home you uttered words you thought you can't say anymore.

"Bestie, hindi na siya si Angelo." She looked sorry for him. And to you. "Bestie patay na si Angelo."

"I killed him." You said and cried three nights in a row.

The fourth day you told yourself you'll never ask of him again. You're cruel and you know. You let it be. You have to move on.

------

AN: Plotless writing :) Free-flowing and carefree. I just let it happen.