Six

Angelo's

Remembering the pain in her eyes a while ago was the hardest thing. It only brought back the years you have been yearning to take away those tears.

If only you had the chance.

You notice she was avoiding you in class and you soon figure out you are the only one itching to see her again. You are not surprised. You know from the very start that this will happen eventually, when the time comes and your fates entangle again. You know her way too much.

You take the train home and you see a man and a woman who is about your age.

You can almost see the tension between them. They can't even look at each other's eyes. You know very well that any minute now, they can hit each other in anger.

But still, they held hands.

Lying in bed, you see her again with tears on her cheeks as she slapped you. You said things you meant at that time, but regretted after a short while.

If only you had a hindsight.

You curl up and cry for that mini flashback. You were cruel to her. You made her cry with all the mistakes you did. Anger casted blindness on your eyes. It corrupted your capability to hear. It made you spit fire.

And it was too late to be sorry.

Then you remember the boy and the girl who held each other in spite of anger.

You were envious. It could've been you and Yna. If only you two tried.

"Parang hindi kami nagmahalan."

Yes Angelo, it seems like.

----------

A/N: Maldita reminder, quit gender roles in Pangako Sayo or rather in life. Wag niyo akong subukan sa mga "parang hindi lalaki" "kawawa, babae yun" arguments. Masosopla kayo. Teehee.