0.23

*Samantha's point of view*

As I open the door I heard everything go down. I heard that Ariel had hit Luke, and put the baby in danger. I honestly could care less about Luke in this very moment. My main concern is the baby. So as Ariel ran down and went to her car, I hid in the kitchen. Once the back door shut I ran after her.

"Hurry..." She cried to herself. I grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked her away. Her first instinct was to hit back. I got hit once or twice. As impact was made to my face all of the anger rushed out of me. I balled my fist up and repeatedly smashed her nose in. Ariel gasped for air. Her face began throbbing.

"Ariel don't go." Luke screamed looking for her. I turned and looked at him.

"Isabel." Luke searched for her. The baby started screaming at the top of her lungs as she sat in the car. Luke ran to the car and took her out.

Ariel pulled my shirt down. I fell on top of her. Without letting go, I continued to smash her nose. Blood was flying. Hair coming out of her scalp from pulling so roughly. Luke and the baby went back inside.

"Hey...hey...hey!" I heard a few different voices yell from behind me. An arm wrapped around my waisted picked me up. I looked back and it was Beau.

"What's going on here?" Daniel asked in shock.

Jai helped Ariel up. Luke ran outside to the front yard with the phone pressed to his ear.

"You're fucking going to jail." Luke screamed with the baby in his arms.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Beau asked me.

"Uhh..." I replied, sniffing and wiping blood from my nose. Beau carefully walked me past Ariel into the house.

Beau sat me down and started helping me, regain consciousness because when I fight I black out.

"What happened?" Jai yelled from outside. Luke handed the baby to Daniel. Daniel paced back and forth with baby in hand while Luke spoke to someone.

"You okay?" Beau asked me again.

"Yeah," I coughed up blood.

"What happened?" Beau rebuttal.

"Well, I had came to take the baby for a while, so Luke can go out..." My voiced cracked.

Beau rubbed my back, gently.

"...And Ariel was going to run away with the baby although, Luke has soul custody..." As I finished my sentence then the police arrived.

Immediately, I was put into handcuffs as well as Ariel. I sat down in the car.

"Fuck me, man." I whispered to myself as I put my forehead on the clear glass in front of me.

----------
I'm back! Lol sorry.