To write love on her arms

• Dedicated to Louis tomlinson, obvi!

Going, going, going, and gone. Damn. My crush, louis tomlinson just like completely ignored me, AGAIN! I guess i get it though we do have an assembly out in the main corridor. We had a draw and the principal is going to announce first second and third. All three have to spend the day together and first prize is an ipad, second is an ipod touch, third is an ipod nano. I step out into the color coated corridor and wait for the first name to be announced.

"First prize goes to, Sarah Bailey!" I think i just one an ipad, Cool!

"Second prize goes to, drumroll please, LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Say what now? Louis tomlinson? I've had a crush on him since like foreves! EEEEKKKK! Since i was first and he was second he'll have to spend the whole day with me. I wonder who third prize is...

"Third is Liam payne, and we are going to have fourth and fifth because these people spent over 87 dollars on tickets, so here we go, Zayn Malik and Niall horan, congratulations to our winners, you are welcome to spend the day in any room in the school but no trouble or mischief!" Niall Horan? Zayn Malik? Those guys have been like my bullies over the past 6 years, where liam has been my best friend for like 9 years, so theres two ways that this day could go. Let's just hope it'll take the right turn.

Sorry it was so short, comment if you want me to update!