Please let this be real!

Louis is kissing me, louis is touching me, louis is...

Biting me? 

"Um louis?" He looks up from my earlobe and sleepily focuses his attention on me, it looks as if he just had a wicked night. Oh gross!

"Ya?"

"Whatchya doin? Ow!" I push him away and he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me in and kisses me again. I kiss back and he slowly eases his tongue into my mouth. Just then liam comes around the corner and screams.

"What the hell is this?" Louis looks at him mischivously.

"This is a hallway" Louis looks back at me and chuckles in his throat. Liam looks hurt. Wait... Does my best friend have feelings for me?

"Sarah?" I look at him and put my hands up, as if to say dont look at me, its his fault.

"Liam, shes taken im sorry lad" Louis coughs and sticks his hand out to shake liams. Liam Lunges at him and lands on his chest.

"Louis how could you?" Liam's hand connects with the side of louis' face and he yelps out in pain.

"Liam get off of louis! I swear i wil never talk to you again!" Liam freezes and looks up at me longingly, then looks back at the messed up face of louis.

"You knew that i loved her" Liam gets up and stares into the abyss, i shockingly stare at the ground infront of me.

"Wait.. You... Love me?" And with that liam charges down the hall, blood on his hands. 

Louis blood surrounds him, as he groans and gasps for air, he was blackingout.

Comment please!