love is nothing but a fairy tale clearly

• Dedicated to ONE DIRECTION OBVIOUSLY!

so i won, yay me. Louis won, yay him, Liam won woohoo, zayn and niall won, crap. They bully me like always! why do all the bad things happen to me? We all decided on the gym, dodgeball was my game of choice.

"Hello love, dont you look smashing today! how have you been, Sarah?"Liam playfully punched my arm and chuckled, i smacked him and he winced.

"Clearly, i am the happiest person alive! Can't you tell? I'm laughing my ass off, and my smile hurts my cheeks, aha!" I said sarcastically.

"Who shoved a pencil up your butt? Tell me, because i will go and shove a pen up theirs" Liam fake slapped my butt, and i slapped him in the face, hard.

"Ow, mommy! I need my mommy to kiss my booboo better!" Liam chuckled at his own joke.

"So funny, i forgot to laugh" I cracked a smile and jumped on leeyum's back and rode him around the gym. Then Zayn and Niall walked in, louis had already been in the gym, he left to get a drink from the fountain.

"Sorry, do you want some privacy? We can leave so you two can get to it" I hadn't realised i was laying on top of liam until now. I quickly rolled off and ran out of the gym to find louis. 3 mistakes were made when i left.

My first mistake was leaving Liam in the gym alone, with zayn and niall.