The Guide

You might be curious of what my name is aren't you? Honestly, I don't even know myself, but my Master calls me Tashi, weird name right? I don't know why he calls me that but I got used to it after he took me in. I don't know if I'm in a dream or not, but I want to wake myself up. See you there...

"Tashi-sama!!!", Butler Finny woke me up and a disgusted look on his face. Waking up startled and having a old man's face looking over me while having a disgusted look on his face is not a very good way to wake me up in the morning. "What do you need Finny? I was just taking my afternoon nap. Didn't I tell you to wake me up when the next customer comes?", I got up and ran my thin fingers through my hair. My hair is tangled and messy, as expected of having long hair. "T-Tashi-sama, Master is calling you to come downstairs after you get yourself cleaned up.", Finny started fixing up my bed, getting my clothes ironed, and dressing me up.

 My Master sometimes makes me wear girls clothes though which is kind of weird but as long as Master is happy then so am I. Today is one of those days that Finny makes me wear a fluffy dress that has lace and stupid ribbons all over it. It looks like today I'm gonna wear a girly-looking pink dress, but the worse thing is, is that it has a corset. Who in the world wears a corset in 2000's? Finny started braiding my hair and putting it into a braid and led me downstairs to the dining room. I sat down, took a deep breath, and looked up and, as always, smiled my brightest smile.

 "Good morning Master!", I took my knife and fork and started cutting the nicely cooked lamb chops and savored each bite.  Why isn't he talking like he always does? Did something happen that made him so mad that he can't even talk to ME?  "Tashi, I need to tell you something after we have dinner", He hesitated for a few seconds and then said his last few words that took him some time to let out. "So after this, come to my office.", Master didn't even look at my face but instead he just kept eating until he was done and quickly went to his office. I panicked a little bit because he never talked to me in such a rude tone before, I hurriedly ate my dinner, and just so the maids can have a little bit of amusement, I left the dining room in a very dramatic manner. 

Have I done something wrong? Is he going to throw me onto the cold streets and leave me cause I'm such a nuisance?  I rushed to Master's office and opened the door and silently closed the door. I sat on one of the dark navy blue couches and sat in silence.  "Is there something that you wanted to talk to me about Master?", My body was shaking due to the fact that he might throw me away and leave me all alone. "Tonight, you're going to be having sex with one of the most popular gang leaders in this area. I'm begging you to not kill him, if we kill him, his gang might kill Butler Finny, you, and me.", He looked at me with guilt in his eyes and then turned back to his window.

 "Also, one of the spies I have sent out to research about this gang leader is that he is very sadistic. He might chain you, use a ball gag on you, maybe even whip you. Don't get me wrong, I-I'm very worried that he will hurt you to the point of death.", He clasped his hands together and you can see sweat forming on his forehead, dripping down his face. Tears swelling up in his eyes and then he fell to the ground crying. "We also made a deal that if their gang leader was satisfied with you, that we would give you to him and in return they would give us $23,000,000.53!", He buried his face into his hands and kept on crying. What is he saying? Is this some kind of joke? WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME?!