Our Time...

~~~~~~~~~~Niall's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go over and stand next to Jacie, hoping to start a conversation with her. I hear her sweet, soft voice ask, "Hey Niall! What do you want?"

"Hi. I just, uh, I, do you wanna go over here? It's kinda loud in here." I say pointing to one of the bedrooms just down the hall. Halle and Zayn are playing Guitar Hero and are yelling at each other.

"Oh yeah, sure!"

I take her hand and walk her down the hallway. She tries to pull away from my hand but I hold on tight. I don't ever want to let her go. She finally gets the point that I'm not going to let go and stops struggling. We turn into the room. Jacie sits on the bed while I take the chair from the desk and pull it to be across from her.

"Okay so what did you want to tell me?" She asks. I get lost in her bright blue eyes. I've never felt like this before. This is the most in love I have ever been. Everything she does makes me go crazy. I never knew why girls went so crazy for us, but now I do. I go crazy over every little thing she does. I don't ever think I could stop.

"Umm, Niall?" she says trying to get my attention.

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay what is it?"

"Do you remember who you dated in High School?'

"Yeah why?"

"Could you name them for me?'

"Okay... Jarred, Ryley, Zack, Dylan... oh. Ummm."

"Ummm what? Who else?"

"You..."

"So you remember me? Huh."

"I'm so sorry! I totally forgot!"

"It's fine! Have you goone out with any guy since I left?"

"Umm. No. Why?'

"Well, I just wanted to say, when I left for the X-Factor, it was kind of sudden. And I didn't have time to say good bye to you. And we were dating at the time. After I left we lost touch and never really talked again until a few days ago."

"Okay. Your point is?"

"My point is... we never officially broke up."

"Oh. So does that mean we are dating?"

"If you want to be!"

"Well, can I think about it?"

"Yeah. Please think about it."

"Okay. So how have you been?"

"I've been good! But do you think you would want to go grab a bite tomorrow night?"

"Umm, yeah sure that sounds fun! Would it be just us or would other people come with us?"

"Probably just us. Why? Would it matter?"

"No, I was just wondering."

"Oh, okay. So should we decide where we get to sleep? It's getting late and Paul should be in soon to make sure we are sleeping."

"Yeah!"

There are 2 bed rooms and 4 people,Jacie, Halle, Zayn, and me. There is the room Jacie and I are in right now and there is the master bedroom. Jacie walks out into the big sitting are with the couch and TV, where Zayn and Halle are, I follow her.

"So guys, who gets what room?" Jacie says getting their attention.

"It doesn't matter. You girls can choose." Zayn says.

"Okay. Do you want the big room with the big bathroom?" Halle asks Jacie."Yeah!" Jacie replies.

The girls grab their bags and run down the hall. Zayn and I take our bags and take them to our room. I go knock on the girls door. Halle comes and opens it and says come in.

"When Paul comes and nocks on the door, DO NOT go and open it. He will think we are still awake and we will get in trouble. Got it?" I ask them.

"Got it Niall." they say at the same time.

"Okay, good." I say and walk back to my room.

I sleep in the bed closest to the window. I close my eyes and think about all the memories Jacie and I had. The times we went to the beach, the amusement park, the ice cream shop, but most of all I think about what is going to happen tomorrow night. I hope she says yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

I'm so sorry it took so long to update!! I hope you don't mind!! School is almost out so I will probably be able to update more!! please vote!! I'm almost at 30 votes!! I hope you like it! comment what you think will happen next!!