Trouble With The Hotel

~~~~~~~~~~~~Paul's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ask the lady at the front desk if it's under Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zany Mialk, Liam Payne, or Niall Horan. None. Who else is there? "Oh, how about Josh Devine?"

"I really am sorry. I know who you are, and that you need these rooms for One Direction, I just need to make sure that it is the right person checking into the rooms. I can go look to see if the key is in the back if you would like? To make sure it is still available." 

"Yeah sure, thanks."

After she leaves I text all the boys, Josh, and Lou and tell them that I can't get into our rooms. After about minutes I lean my back on the desk. Where did she go? I ask myself. My phone starts to vibrating, it's Liam. I quickly answer and barely get the phone to my ear before I hear yelling in the background. "Hey Liam, whats going on in there?"

"Oh nothing, Josh needs his phone, which is in his bag, and he can't find his bag because someone hid it."

"Okay. I need help with this, I can't tell the lady the right name, and I need the right name to get the room key and we need the room key to get in the room. If we don't get the room we have nowhere to stay." I tell him all in one breath.

"It's okay Paul. We will figure it out. Just breathe okay?"

"Okay. I just don't know what to do though."

"Who's names have you tried?"

"Mine, yours, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Josh, and Lou. There would be nobody else. Someone had to have called in and changed it."

"Alright. Do you want to come here and we can talk about it?"

"I'll call you back the lady is here."

I hung up on Liam and asked the lady what her name was.

"My name Becky what's yours?"

"Paul, so did you find the key?"

"Umm, no I didn't the girl who worked here in the morning said she gave it to someone already. The person knew the right name so she had to give it to her."

"Did she catch her name?"

"Yes, she said her name was Lou."

'"Okay thanks."

"Do you now who this Lou girl is?"

"Yeah, she is the make-up artist, and we haven't seen her yet today so she might have the key. Thanks for looking."

"Yeah, anything else you need help with Paul?"

"Nope, thank you again!"

I walk out the spinning glass door and to the bus. I guess Josh never found his bag because he is still yelling at everyone. "I'm serious guys! If you don't give me my bag I won't play drums at our next concert!" Josh yells at us.

"Okay Zayn you better go get it for him!" Liam tells Zayn.

"Nooo! Why??"

"We kind of need a drummer."

"Okay fine!"

Zayn gets off the couch and walks to the closet where all the blankets and towels are. He takes the blankets off the top shelf and grabs 2 bags from behind. One is mine and the other is Josh's. He grabs his bag and throws it on the bed next to him. He opens the zipper and pulls out his phone. He has 2 new messages, one from me and the other is from a blocked number.

"Uhhh guys... you might want to see this!"

We all walk over to him and he held his phone out for all of us to see.

"I have you keys. If you want them you need to come find me. I'm in the O2 Arena. Come and find me boys." Amanda reads out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Comment who you think it is!!!

Wow! I have never written this much in one day!! Yay for me!!