Chapter 9: Live TV

I woke up on Thursday morning to the phone ringing. My mom answers it and came into my room. "It's for you" Mrs. Martin said. I looked confused as I took the phone.
"Hello? Who is it?" I asked.
"Hello Rosie. I'm Alice from "Famous people with Alice". The Tv show, ya know?" Alice explained.
"Omg I'm a big fan!!" Rosie cried.
"No. I'm a big fan of you! You have true talent. I seen a video of you and your amazing! Want to come on my show? What'd ya think?" Alice asked.
"I.. Yes I'd love to!!" Rosie cried.
"I'll text you the details. Bye now!" Alice said and hung up.

Rosie burred her face in her hands, crying with joy. She quickly got up and pulled on some clothes and ran downstairs and out the door. 

She got at school and got the text from Alice:
Alice: Here's the details;
Honey Avenue
StarShow Studios, building 27. It's 1 hour from you.

She was grateful for that text. The bell rang for first period.

She sat in her chair and Alexa tapped her shoulder. "Psst Rosie, what's the answer to question 3?" Alexa asked.
"I can't say. Sorry" Rosie replied. Alexa grumbled. Alexa's eyes spotted Rosie's phone, that fell on the floor. Alexa picked it up. She typed in Rosie's password (since she knew it), and looked at her messages with Alice. She gave Rosie a dirty look, even though she wasn't looking. "Ahem, loose something?" Alexa whispered angrily.
"Oh. Alexa.... Yeah. Thanks," Rosie said guilty and took the phone. She put her phone in her pocket and finished her Science test.

After School, Rosie went home to discuss the talk show with her parents. They all sat at the kitchen table. "Now, what is it you want to talk about Rosie?" Mr. Martin asked.
"I got a talk show offer and, I'd like to go to it," Rosie asked nervous.
"Well, when is it? Who is the talk show with?" Mrs. Martin asked.
"It's tomorrow night at 7 to 8, and its the show famous people with Alice!" Rosie explained.
"I love that show!!" Mr and Mrs Martin said at the same time.
"So can I go?" Rosie asked.
"Yes" The parents said.

It was the next evening, and Rosie was all dressed up, waiting to go out on the TV set. She got called on. "Our next guest is only 16 years old, and she is a daredevil. Introducing Rosie Martin!!" Alice said and stood up. Rosie went out, with her parents waving from the front row.
"Hello everyone!!" Rosie said and shook Alice's hand. They both sat down.
"How is it being famous now?" Alice asked.
"Well, it's very nice to have amazing fans and see them everywhere I go," Rosie giggled.
"Very nice! What got you into doing dangerous stunts?" Alice asked.
"Ooooo that's a good question. Um, my aunt Sharon was into stunts when she was little, so I guess my aunt got me into it," Rosie explained.
"Good, good. Now I'm gonna get you to do some stunts live! Put on that suite and hang off, do what ever you want on that skyscraper model," Alice explained. Rosie pulled the suite on over her dress and did a few tricks and flips. The crowd went absolutely wild!

After the show, Rosie felt so happy. She went to her bedroom and laid down in her dress. She was so tired. She fell asleep as her phone was blowing up with notifications from social media sites.