cнapтer 3: yoυ were never мy ғrιend?

It was a Saturday morning, @2pm and she walked over to Jack's house. She seen him with another girl and she listened to their conversation.
"So, who's that Rosie girl your telling me about?" Valerie asked
"Oh, that weirdo! I hate her. I only wanted to be friends with her, because she was pretty" Jack explained
Rosie was shocked. She stomped into his backyard.
Rosie started to cry. "How could you Jack?".
"Rosie, I never meant it like that!" Jack said sorrily.
"Jack, I can't forgive you" Rosie cried and ran away.

  Rosie ran into her bedroom, in tears. How could he? I HATE HIM! Mr. Amulet came into her bedroom.
"Did you hurt yourself?" Mr. Amulet asked
"No, but someone hurt me!" Rosie replied
"Like who Rosie? Who?" Mr. Amulet asked
"Jack did" Rosie cried "He broke my heart"
"He's your best friend, what the heck did he do?" Mr. Amulet questioned
"He said he hates me. That I'm weird. He only wanted to be friends, because I was pretty" Rosie explained
Mr. Amulet's face turned blood red. He was ticked off.
"Do not be friends with him anymore!" Mr. Amulet yelled and left the room.
Rosie laughed. Don't worry dad, I won't! She said to herself.

Rosie was listing to music and a text from Jack popped up.
Jack: Hey Rosie. Let me explain, I never meant to say all those things, I was just really mad. At who you ask? I was mad at my dad for not letting me get a girlfriend. Anyways, can you pretty please forgive me? Btw love you Rose!
Rosie texted back.
Rosie: Jack, Jack, Jack. I can't be friends with you anymore. If you want another chance, proof yourself you can be a true friend.
Jack seen the text, but never replied. Since Rosie had a lot on her mind, she took an evening nap to rest herself. Turns out, she never woke till day.

It was Sunday, and Rosie went to Jacks house, again. He was with Valerie, again.
"Did you text her all those lies last night?" Valerie asked
"Yup, I did" Jack laughed.
"Good, you know your my best friend right?" Valerie laughed.
"Yes, I do" Jack said.
Rosie ran into his garden, again.
"I knew it! Lies are all you tell. You had a chance, and you lost it. Bye Jack" Rosie cried and ran once again.

Rosie explained what happened again to her dad. Her dad was so angry, he ban her from talking to Jack. Rosie was nothing but happy. She blocked Jack on all her social media sand texting apps. She felt happier then ever!