Not Again

Nicole's POV

   We left early from Pizza Pizza and soon arrived home. We opened the door to terrible screaching from the blender, and a frantic Terry trying to stop the blender's deathly noises.
"HELP MEE!!!!" Terry screamed at us from the kitchen. Since the last time we broke the blender, we didn't get a new one. Instead, Brook tried to fix it. Terry unplugged the blender, but it kept screaching. She tossed it to Morgan who threw it at the wall. The blender hit the wall before it hit the floor. It was moving faster and faster. Right at that moment, it exploded. The blender landed on the floor, and the impact was too much.

  "Get the fire extinguisher!!!" Terry freaked out. Morgan quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and soon the room filled with a white smoke like gas.

   2 hours later we had to evacuate because the smoke was too much. Instead we decided to spend the night at Aunt Maud's house. You're probably wondering why none of us have ever mentioned her. Well, we haven't spoken to her in ages because of the last time we visited her. We don't talk about it. It took alot of convincing but finally Terry had agreed to go over to her house.  We grabbed our overnight stuff and left for Aunt Maud's house. It was a 2 hour drive so we brought a lot of things to keep us busy. Terry decided to drive, and luckily she's a good driver. Come to think of it, that's probably the only thing she's good at.

   "Terryyyyy!!!! My finger is caught in the chinese finger trap!!! It won't come undone!!!!" Lilligean whined.
"You're a big girl, figure it out yourself." Terry said.
"But it won't work!" Lilligean was on the verge of tears, and I wasn't about to help her.  She soon gave up and fell asleep. Morgan and Brook were listening to music, and I was playing with a rubics cube. We had been in the car for 1 hour now and I was starting to get hungry. Terry found a rest stop, and we went into the McDonald's. Lilligean went to use the washroom, while Terry, Morgan, Brook and I went to the line up. Terry got 4 donuts (appearently they sell donuts at McDonald's), I got 1 happy meal, and the other girls also got a happy meal. We finished our meal and got in the car.

  "Girls! Wake up, we're here!" Terry barked at us. We fell asleep in the car and had now just arrived at Aunt Maud's house. Aunt Maud is Terry's sister. She is the exact opposite of Terry though, she has short blond hair, and is very fit. She was the only person we kept in contact that's in our family. The problem is, Terry had always been jealous of Aunt Maud, so last time when we visited her, Terry wasn't in the best mood. When Aunt Maud went out, Terry locked all the doors in the house. When she returned, Aunt Maud couldn't get in the house and had to call the police on Terry. She told Terry not to bother coming again.

Terry cautiously walked up to the door. Her hands were sweaty, and her legs looked as if they were to give out at any minute. She knocked on the door and was breathing fast. The door opened to reveal a tired looking man. "How can I help you?" The man asked.
"Um hi I'm Terry, Elizabeth Maud's sister. I was wondering if she was here?" Terry looked confused, tired, and nervous.
"Yeah just one minute." The man let us in and quickly went to her bedroom. He soon returned with Aunt Maud. She came and hugged Morgan, Brook, and I. When she went to hug Lilligean she looked at her hands and asked, "Why do you have a chinese finger trap?"
"I couldn't get it off." Lilligean tried pulling her fingers out of it but nothing happened.
"Hold on." Aunt Maud went into the kitchen and came back with a pair of scissors. She cut the chinese finger trap off and then hugged Lilligean. She looked over at Terry and I swear if looks could kill, Terry would be dead by now. But with all the donuts she's eaten, Terry should have died already.
"I see you haven't changed at all, Terry." Aunt Maud looked Terry up and down. Terry would have attacked her, but she was the only place she might let us sleep tonight.  The 2 sisters went outside to talk while the man decided to show us our rooms.
"I'm Dave, Elizabeth's boyfriend." He smiled at us. We returned the smiles and got settled in. We got changed and got into bed, drifting off into a deep sleep. Tomorrow was going to be very awkward.