The interview

Morgan's POV

The tension was thick. Thicker than a piece of my grandma's famous "Red Velvet Double Chocolate Cheesecake."
And that was thick! Lilligean sat tied up to a chair with confusion written all over her face. I partially thought that it was because she knew we were watching her so she'd play dumb, but soon enough she lifted her head and our eyes met. No, she wasn't playing us, her eyes were genuinely confused and scared. I broke the stare and opened my mouth to speak.
"Lilligean, do you know why you're here?" I asked. she shook her head.
"Well, this is for your own good." I started. "You have barely been at home lately and it's concerning us. I understand that it's not easy being the youngest sibling in this screwed up family, but we need you and it breaks our heart to have you slip away all because of Terry." I told her.
"I thought we were all at fault? We're just blaming Terry?" Brook whispered over to me.
"Yeah just her," I whisper back.
"Listen you're too young to move out on your own and try to make it in this big world, you're going to get chewed up out there. you NEED us!" I finish Turning back to Lilligean. She looks at us and starts to tear up.
"I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking! You're right, I need to stay here." she says. we all go in to hug her and brook unties her.
"PURPLE!! WHERE'S NEMO??!!! I CAN'T FIND HIM!!" We hear Terry scream and we head upstairs.