How much would a new red ferrari cost????

Nicole's POV
As we drove away from the convenience store, we noticed it was getting harder to drive and there was a weird noise from the car.
"Go check the car!!!" Lilligean whined.
"Ok ok! Let me pull over." brook said. we pulled over and brook hopped out.
"CRAP!" We heard her scream.
"What happened?!" Morgan asked and got out.
"Nails! everywhere! the tires are all popped! and someone dented the back of the Ferrari!"
"We need money." Lilligean said.
"And fast!" Brook raised her voice.
"Ok guys lets get back home and I'll tell you my plan from there!" Morgan said.
"Wait! guys what time do we have to go to pick up Terry from the hospital?"
I asked.
"At 2:00 and it is........ CRAP!!!!! IT'S 4:30!!!!!" Brook freaked out.
"Guys it's ok we've been later picking her up before so she'll live!" Morgan stated.
"Lets just get home first and then we can pick her up." Morgan said. clearly she knows what she's doing. I trust her though. the past few months have been very chaotic and with out Morgan we probably would have been homeless and terry would have been dead. I guess she is like a mother to us since terry can't cook and we have been going to the hospital with Terry almost every day.
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
Lilligean's POV

We get home and get inside.
"Ok guys! listen up! we are going to go to Terry's room and search her wallet, pockets, everything for money!When everything is searched, we grab the money, pick her up and get the car fixed, then, Brook you text Nick and we trade cars.Got it?" Morgan explains her plan. it's like my life is an action movie-stealing, running, going behind people's backs, and injuries! We go up to Terry's room and I open her closet. we search her whole room and find $200 in cash and her credit card that has $5,000 on it. we get in the car and drive to the hospital. we see Terry on her crutches going out of the hospital. I immediately plug my ears getting ready for the screaming. she opens the car door and falls down. we help her up and she gets in the car. she starts screaming about us being late and all that she had to go through.
"Well we texted you that we'll be a bit late..." Brook says trailing off.
"YOU TEXTED ME THAT 2 HOURS AFTER 2:00!!!!!" Terry screamed.