Ch 1

Journey pov

I was on my break watching t.v sitting at the table when something caught my eye..

"Well folks it looks like mr.alsina has another case,he has been on fire for the past 6 months ,he has won every case and the salary he's making now is unbelievable ! he's making more than me....ummm sorry,anyway it took some time but he won this one out back to you Deborah"

I tuned the rest of it out I still can't believe that alsina guy got off. I mean I dont get lawyers you're letting guilty people get off and innocent people are getting in like if you know he the killer than why are you helping them plead innocent, but whatever all of a sudden I see my bestfriend walk up. India Westbrook we been bestfriends since 3rd grade.

"Hey , mami how you doing-oh wait did you see the news? there they go again talking bout August won again omg he's on fire back to you Debbie" she said mocking them

"First of all how you gone ask me how I'm doing then gone cut me off ? and second it's Deborah" I explained to her.

"Well sorry,and debbie dabu,darla same thing" she shrugged while eating

I just laughed at her I checked my watch.

"I got to go I have to start my next shift ,but I love you and see you later on tonight".

"Love you too mami and dont forget about the party,"she reminded me.

"How could I not forget you set it up ,but ok," I waved bye and left.

Sorry it's not long just a sample ,but I hope you like it and please give feedback next one will be longer bye