Ch3

India pov

I went to work out like I always do every morning.I was on the treadmill running at 9 miles per hour when this nigga came up to me like damn I mean he cute or wateva.

"Hey ma" he said with a deep voice

"It's India not ma sir" I said with an attutude

"Well my name is Chris but you can call my papi" He said cocky

I mean damn I didnt know he was conceited.

"Look how bout I call you a bitch ass nigga,you can get out of my face with your lame ass and let me get back to my workout thank you and goodbye".

I saw something in his eyes it looks like amusement and rage the hell he mad about da fuck I ain't got time I ain't got time he can kiss my ass.I left like the bad bitch I am.

Chris pov

I walked into golds gym to find this beautiful as girl running on the treadmill she had sweat dripping down her body which made her look so sexy she even had a v line bruh more like a u line ,but hey still sexy.

I went over there to talk to her

"Hey ma" I said to her sexy ass

It's India not ma sir" she said with an attitude fuck I do.

"Well my name is Chris, but you can call me papi" I said with a grin

"Look how bout I call you a bitch ass nigga you can get out of  my face with your lame ass let me get back to my workout thank you and goodbye".

I was mad that she called me a bicth ass nigga i hate that word but amused she shot me down I need this girl right here.

Journey pov

I still can't believe he's my neighbor all I hear at night are noises like moaning or some shit that shit is annoying like da hell.

This girl is so loud I've been getting calls from China.

Then I heard screaming.

That's it I walked outside right into his house who the hell leaves there door unlocked dumb ass.

I barged in his room

"Excuse me some us have to work and to do that we need to sleep so please do America a favor and keep it down,thank you".

And with that being said I left

Now for some peace and quiet.

August pov

Me and this girl was getting it on and you would'nt believe me she was the loudest one I ever had damn bursting my ear drums and shit but this shit need to hurry up so I can get mines  and she can bounce. And that's when
Journey busted through the door the hell.

"Exuse me some of us have to work and to do that we need sleep so do America a favor and keep it down,thank you."

The hell she got balls.

"Aye lil mama you gotta bounce"

"Fine" keisha or quanxa said with an attitude I don't have time for that.

She left and I had time to think I like Journey she got that fiesty attitude I love ,but ima put her ass in check.