ʀɛʍɛʍɮɛʀɨռɢ (ᴘʀᴇϙᴜᴇʟ ᴏғ ωᴀʀᴍ ʙᴏᴅɪᴇs)

As you all know. From our past story, we recovered from our corpse ways and turned human. In this story it’s going to be a lot different. I’m going to tell a story before the Apocalypse happened and when it actually happened. My name’s R. I haven’t remembered my real name so I’m just sticking to that name. It’s way easier to remember than, Nicholas Jeremiah Ashton I. Timothy. Now that’s long.

… KNOWING THE CHARACTERS …

Anyways let me tell you about my best friends. Ty, a person that’s really great at sports. He’s a great athlete but his only problem is that he’s terrible at getting good grades at school. I don’t even know how he can keep up with us. Logan, a very cool person to hang with. He’s great at video games. He’s like the lord of all video games and gamers. Jack, a really smart guy. Probably the smartest among all of us. But he is NOT a nerd. And last, Marcus, He’s actually my other history teacher. We have a history teacher, she’s so terrible at teaching. I can’t even believe that Mr. Jones, our principal, would even hire such a terrible teacher like her in the history of history. Anyways, Marcus is my first ever teacher to be my best friend. He understands me. Well sometimes. I mean, every best buddy understands each other right?

Onto the bullies in school. Rick, a very dumb bully. He only knows how to punch people and make them suffer. He’s a jock by the way. Rob, he’s a little bit smarter than Rick. He’s the insulter. Another jock. And last, Blake, their leader. He’s not even brilliant. I know even Ty is smarter than him. Oh wait. I think no one can be dumber than Ty. But I know he still has some knowledge in there.

Now to my Family, I have one sister and one brother. Kristen and Travis. Travis is the oldest brother then I’m the next and Kristen is the youngest. Travis is a wise guy, he’s also a musician. He loves playing the guitar. Kristen on the other hand is a bit annoying, but she is a loving sister. My mother and father, I believe is in separate ways. I just believe. I can hardly remember all of my memories from the past. So that’s all of what you need to know about the characters and you know how this story probably goes.

- R