cнαρтєя тωσ ...

… Continues {Chapter TWO} …

So like I said, I can’t believe I’m weak at the age of sixteen and now I’m not even afraid of some pathetic skinny and mindless boney’s . Doge ball was about to start. And I’m still pale, kind of like a corpse. Which is not good.

C’mon be a man! Be a man I tell you!

 I keep on telling myself that. “Sup peewees?” that jerk that called us ‘peewees’ is Blake Knight. What a noble name but a jerky person. Why in the world would his parents name him that? They should know that he’s a complete jerk to everyone. “How you doin, princess?” he laughed after he said that to me.

Oh shit. Did he just call me a freaking princess? You don’t call me a princess and just get away with it.

Those words came out of my mind. My mouth is not smiling and also it’s about to say a few words to Blake. “Shut it, Blake. You’re no good at anything so back off” I replied. The guys in the gym was all like “Ooooooooooh”.“What did you say, your kingliness of stupidity?” he said angrily. “Oh I’m sorry. I thought you weren’t sensitive and now you’re calling yourself ‘Kingliness of stupidity’. You’re a joke” I added. And again the guys in the gym are all like “Oooooooooooooooh” even louder. “You’re gonna pay for that, Romeo. I’m gonna crush you!” he said even more angrily. “Oh so you have a crush on me now?” I chuckle. “Pathetic, Blake. What now? You’re gonna ask me out. Sorry I’m rejecting you.” I then added. Once again the ’Oooooooh’s are filling the room.

You’re winning! You’re winning! Fuck yeah! This is easier than I thought.

“So you think you’re tough huh? Say that to my fist later at lunch, Princess twinkle toes. Now you’re gonna be dead when I hit you with a doge ball” he tries to scare me. “I’m not afraid of you. You’re just afraid that someone finally stood up to you. Bring it on Snow Flake!” I said back. Now we’re talking business! I knew I have that toughness in me at the age of sixteen!

The teacher blew the whistle. “Let’s go ladies!” he shouted. “Yeah. Let’s go, Princess. So I can kick your skinny butt!” he said. “Oh yeah. Let’s see, when we were actually friends your mom showed me all your baby pictures and when you were taking a bath! You have a baby’s bottom! MOMMY’S LITTLE BOY!” I replied. Everyone was on my side. All the jocks and quarter backs are laughing too. It even looks like Blake is about to cry! “Face it, Blake. With us joined forces, you LOSE” I said.

He grunts then throws the doge ball. I tried to block it, so I grabbed a nerd and turned him into a human shield. Pretty heroic huh? You obviously know what doge ball is right? If you don’t, feel free to look it up. So like I said, I made Henry, the nerd, my human shield a while ago. Success! I live. The only problem is that he’s out.

“Sorry Henry” I told him.

“It’s okay. I was going to be the first one out anyway”.

A few moments later, ten of our team is out. Only five of us left and the one and only Snow Flake, Blake. Blake’s totally tired. Oh yeah, I used eight people to be my protective human shield.  Blake took out three people. The four people. The battle is seriously on!

“Oh it’s on now, pee wee”

“Bring it on, pee brain”

He grunts again then throws the doge ball at me. I had to move fast! There are no more human shields so I have got to just avoid it and when the time comes… BRING HIM DOWN! I leaped here, there, everywhere! This is lame. I’m dancing like a girly ballerina. This isn’t good. I’m gonna die and feel ashamed all over again. He’s finally tired and so was I, just a little. I grabbed a doge ball and while he was looking down I attacked! I threw the doge ball to him. Everyone was in shock! The teacher too. I KNOCKED HIM OUT! “YES!” I shouted in happiness. Everyone congratulated me. It felt awesome! That moment right there is just AWESOME! Me beating a jock. Complete awesomeness.