Chapter 1: First Day of School

Aphmau's clothes for today ^^^^

Aphmau's POV

I took a deep breath and looked down at my clothes. "I hope I looked ok..." I thought to myself. Oh I forgot to introduce myself, Hi! I'm Aphmau! I love the color purple, hate violence of any kind, and I love anything that's cute. Anyway you're probably going to ask about what's happening right? Well it all started like this...

Flashback ...

"I'd finally made it to college!" I cheered! As I put down my suitcase and stare at my new dorm. It was huge! There were two beds, one pink and one purple, a few cabinets, a table with a pink computer on top and cute decorations that filled every wall! I blinked a few times before finally adjusting to all the kawaii stuff. Before I could say anything a girl with pink hair, cat ears and tail came up to me and sang "Hi! I'm Kawaii~Chan, and you must be my new roommate! So, what's your name?" I smiled and said "Hi, I'm Aphmau and-" "Oh so your Aphmau~senpai! That's a nice name!" Kawaii~Chan interrupted. I smiled and thought to myself that this is going to be a fun 4 years.

 End of Flashback...

To Be Continued....

Sorry for the short chapter, but tell me if I should do more, ok? Thanks lovelies! Oh and also I do not own Minecraft Diaries or their characters, Aphmau owns it ALL! :3

                                                                              With Love,                                                                                                                                                                                                       Katy Clayton <3