Chapter 2: Fellow Classmates

^^^^ That is Kawaii~Chan's clothes.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I walked into the classroom and studied the unknown faces in the classroom. The teacher, whose name was Mrs. Polly, said "Great for you to join us, Ms. ummmm..." "Aphmau...it's Aphmau." I corrected. "What a exotic name, Ms. Aphmau! Why don't you tell the class about yourself?" Mrs. Polly beamed.

I turned to face my class and said "Hi, I'm Aphmau. I like the color purple and I hate violence. My favorite animal are corgi's and I hope we'll all get along." The class whispered and murmured about different things and Mrs. Polly silenced everyone with a wave of a hand. I politely found a seat near Kawaii~Chan, sat down, and opened up my book and quill. Before I could start working the girl with light blue hair that sat in front of me turned around. She wearing >>>>>>> http://www.minecraftskins.com/3D/bigcombine/skin_20151003171114129543both.png            Her eyes were cold but warmed up when she saw me and whispered "Hi, I'm Katelyn and let me introduce you to some people in this class!" I smiled and nodded while working on my notebook at the same time. "Ok." she said. "First off do you see the boy next to you?" Katelyn pointed to a blonde haired and blue eyed boy who was politely working on his notebook. "That's Garroth, he's very popular with his good looks and amazing grade, though he talks and act like a grown man." Katelyn whispered. I giggled quietly and listened. "You see the boy with hazel brown hair and light blue eyes?" I just followed some girls eyes and saw a guy whispering with his friends.

"That's Laurence. He is mostly with his friends and a lot of the girls like him." Katelyn said. Mrs. Polly heard us and told us to be quiet and listen to her lecture. Katelyn and I quietly laughed while Mrs. Polly taught us about command blocks.   

DISCONTINUED!!! I am very sorry...<:C