Time to Dance

Abby Lee Dance Company

Chloe’s POV: I’m the first girl here at the studio. I’m so excited to be back at dance. I did well at nationals. I was only in the group but we got first overall and are raining national champs. I sit in the dancer’s den and pull out my Iphone to see I have 3 new messages. They are from Paige, Maddie, and Kendall. I unlock my phone and click on Paige’s message.

Paige: Hey Twinnie! I will be there soon. I’ve missed you so much.

Chloe: Can’t wait to see you.

I replied to Paige and Kendall and than Maddie’s. I hear the doors of the dancer’s den open in come Paige followed by Brooke and Nia. I run up and hug them all. In came Maddie and Mackenzie. Kendall was the last to arrive.

“Alright girls pyramid time!” Abby yelled in the dancer’s den.  We all walked into studio A and line up in front of the mirror. 

Abby’s POV: “Alright on the bottom is Kendall because you messed up on part of the group dance. Next is Paige because you need to work on your turns. Than Mackenzie, Brooke, Asia, Chloe, and Maddie and on top is Nia. Nia is the National winner.”

“This week we will be attending Starbound in New York. We will be flying out on Thursday night and compete on Saturday. That means on Friday we will be working in a rented studio space.”

“ Solos go to Nia, Maddie, and Chloe this week.”

“Chloe your solo is called Reflections. Maddie your solo is called Chasing Answers. Nia your solo is called Whatever I Want.”

“ There will be a duet with Mackenzie and Asia. Your duet is called Disappear.”

“Lastly the group is called About Mother. This is about your relationships with your mothers. Now Nia since you are on top you will be featured.”

“Moms you are dismissed girls spread out and start stretching.”

A/N: Hey I'm New so sorry if it's boring or anything. please Vote and I will update tomorrow.