Chapter of new beginnings

We sprinted towards gate 6 and luckily mom came up with an excuse that I was feeling sick which explained us being late.

So being the actress I am I clung to my somach and made puking noises.

The terminal lady eyed me weirdly."Is she fit to be on the aircraft?"

Mom kicked me and nodded.

What was her deal? Okay,maybe I exaggerated as I was currently lying on the floor pretending to have seizures.

After the whole charade my mom and I were currently sitting in business class enjoying the five star meal we were having. I tried to act casual but when it came to food, I had a natural habit of savouring the meal which normally resulted in a clean licked plate.

Very hygienic huh?

I'm guessing by now, nothing makes sense so let me start from the beginning.

My mom's parents were apparently loaded as they owned the largest renowned hotel and resort in the city. Mom didn't like the lavish lifestyle so she started an interior decorating business in my hometown.

She met a business man who was in town for a week.Nine months later I popped out of her va-jayjay.Apparently the guy (my father) was a Polynesian which is where I get my hazel chingy eyes and the longest and thickest brunette islander hair which was always in tight curls and, yes I'm proud to embrace those features.

Mom was embarrassed to tell her parents so she raised me on her own and kept me a secret.

Being a single mother was tough but she always managed to make it through.

She was a strong woman but I was very persistent.

So when I turned 18 she told me everything. I was definitely mad but I forgave her with time and kinda sorta contacted my grandparents without her being aware.

Which explains the business class.We wouldn't have moved if my grandmother wasn't ill.
I had to see her before it was too late.

They also secured mom a job at the resort as head interior decorator which was hilarious cause they totally made it up. It was good for her since business was slow back home.

A 6 hour flight seems like a second when you're having the time of your life.
I was so full when we reached our destination I nearly felt like puking.

After all the procedures we exited the departure area. I saw all the walls surrounding us were tinted glass .Oh shizelnuggets! I groaned inwardly.
I realized it was that kind of airport.

Where you walk out like some kinda celebrity on the red carpet.

Pulling my overly thick hair around my face we strode out.

"Soak it up honey,this is what it feels like to be famous," Mom grinned cofindently everyone started staring.

I rolled my eyes and scanned the airport for two elderly people who looked wealthy.

Instead I saw a driver holding a sign with our name."Finally!" I exclaimed while pushing the trolley in his direction.
After we had loaded the bags Andrew told us we would be there in an hour and that Mr and Mrs Radisson a.k.a (grandparents) were held up.

"Well at least I get to think of an apology to make up for the 18 years," mom mentioned to herself.

"Its gonna be fine," I reassured her while hugging her tight.

I mean, whats the worst that could happen?