The date

All day the only thing I could think about was our date tonight, I thought about what I was gonna wear and even what I was going to say to her. I really need to stop stressing it's just a date I need to focus back on class. The classroom phone rings and it makes me jump, I honestly think I jump at ever thing. "Jaime go to the attendance office your leaving early" says ms.Mars who could be here for me I don't have any family who lives here. I grab my backpack and proceed down to the office. When I open the door I see a tall girl about 5/7 in light blue jeans standing there waiting for me. "Skylar what are you doing here" I ask "I came to pick you up I wanted to spend as much time with you" she tells me "How are you able to pick me up" I ask confusingly she leans over and whispers in my ear "I told them I was your aunt" She hugs me and we walk out to her car. "I'm gonna take you home so u can put something nice on I have something planned for you" skylar tells me. "What I'm wearing is not nice enough for you" I say with a little laugh. "What you are wearing is beautiful never mind then we will just go straight to our destination" she says as she turns up the radio. "So where  are you taking me" I ask her but she refuses to give up that information. We drive up to a park and I see that on the top of the hill there is a man standing there with a waiting outfit on next to a table with candles and wine. "We are having lunch in the park" i ask "yeah is this ok with you" "yes this is so perfect" I tell her. She gets out of the car and open my door, she grabs my hand and we walk towards the table. The man seats us and then walks away. "I can't believe you did this all for me" I tell her. "I really wanted this to be perfect" she responds as she grabs my hand. Under the table I feel her foot touch my leg and it gives me the chills, I start to blush and rub my foot back on hers. The man comes back with two plates and they both have the same dish pasta with tomato sauce and a piece of bread. I pick up my fork and take a bite, the food is perfect and so is this a date. The whole time we talked about anything again and I could not be happier, I think I may just be in love. Is that even possible that in a madder of two days I could fall in love with her. I honestly don't care if it's possible all I know is that this feels so right, being here with her and just staring into her eyes. "How's the food" she asks me "It's really good" I respond back "Good" she starts to stare at me and I stare back, both of us waiting for someone to make a move. After two minutes she leans over the table and our lips finally meet,it was like the Fourth of July in my mouth each kiss better than the last. Her tongue strokes mine and I get that that same feeling but this time in my lower part of my body. What could this feeling possible be, what could she do even more to make this feeling grow stronger. She bites my bottom lip and I start to feel even better about this moment. "Why don't we take this back to my house or yours" I look at her a nod my head yes. She holds my hand as we walk back to the car and I start to freak out a little, she wants to have sexual intercourse with me and I'm still a virgin. I have not had sex before I don't even know if I'm good at it. I sit in the car And I start to shake. "Are you ok" skylar ask me "yeah I'm fine just a little cold" I lie. She turns up the heater and we continued to drive. I am so nervous, I hope that when I tell her I'm a virgin she will talk me through everything, tonight is gonna be so fun I hope?