The girl

School was the same as always everyone was with there friends talking about things that are not even about the topic in Class. I on the other hand am in the back of the class room all alone reading silently to myself. The school bell rings and I get up and go to my car, I turn up the radio and drive home. Music is my only friend it is my happy place, music is the only constant in my life. As I drive up to my house I see a girl standing at my doorstep waiting for someone to answer. I get out of my car slowly and walk up to my door, she looks at me and puts her hand out gesturing me to shake it "hi I'm skylar I just moved into the house over there" she points to the house that is connected to mine. No one has lived here for as long as I can remember. "I just wanted to come over to say hello" she tells me "oh would you like to come in for some coffee" I ask her and she says yes. I walk her over to the couch and I go to the kitchen and make some coffee. "Oh by the way I'm Jaime" I shake her hand again. And I sit down next to her. "So Jaime why is it that I don't see any family here at all" I stare off out the window and I'm reluctant to tell her anything because I don't wanna think about it anymore. "Um my dad left when I when I was a baby and my mom died two years ago" she looks at me and she leans over to hug me. I jerk away at first but I give in, this actually fells good telling someone about my parents and of course a hug. "What about your parents" i ask her, "My parents live in Australia I moved out here for College" so skylar is in college and she is older than me great i think to myself. "What do u do Jaime " she ask me and I respond " I'm a senior in high school" she looks shocked at first but then nods her head. The coffee beeps and I grab our cups. We both sip at the same time and we both laugh. "You life by yourself too" I ask "no I live with my cat" she tells me "oh my god so do I" we both laugh again. For about 5 hours we talk about anything we could think of and it was great. I have never meet anyone like her in my I tire life, she is not like everyone who's my age she is more mature and downright  gorgeous. Her voice is so sweet and kind, her lips look so soft there is no flaw in her face what so ever. Wow I honestly have no Idea how I could possible really like this girl. "Talking to you has been really great I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder" I say to her "well I'm glad I could help you to try and keep moving on about your parents' I really enjoyed getting to know you. My heart starts to race and I feel something Inside of me a sort of weird feeling in my stomach. "This might be to straight forward but would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night, I mean you don't have to if I don't want to. The feeling in my stomach grew stronger and so did my heartbeat. "Yeah that sounds good" I respond. She gets up and place the empty cup on the table and hugs me. She plants a kiss on my check and I walk her to the door. I watch as she walks 10 steps to her door and waves to me. I shut the door and slide onto the ground.
Skylar P.O.V
Jaime is so shy and she is so sweet, her check was so soft and so was her skin. I walk into my house, shut the door and slide onto the ground. Spending those few hours with her were the best and I can't wait for our date tomorrow night I hope she feels the same.